Grey on

Dec 2, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Kain, Shorts: Hue, Booties: Steve Maddenn, Sunnies: RAEN

Was warm enough in South Carolina to walk around almost bare. Took these photos shortly before heading out visiting relatives and Thanksgiving dinner.
Back in NY with a new TV, I've strategically placed on the edge of my dresser. It's Just close enough to use my computer for Netflix and check my email at the same time. Mornings are spent watching reruns of Arrested Development and Lie to me with the occasional spongebob...I can't help it.

Follow Trop Rouge

10 comments:

  1. You look FABULOUS here!
    Miss you bella.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, shorts and bare legs during Winter...so jealous of that SoCar weather! SoCal has been cacacarazy with wicked winds and super chill factor...this ensemble makes me miss summer already!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....and club sauce.



    If you haven't got to that part in AD yet, disregard that remark. i LOVE that show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool pics! Love it xoxo

    http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the grey/black/nude. The first photograph looks almost like an "old" vintage photograph from the 80s-90s

    ReplyDelete
  6. T.V. twins! Those are some of my top fave shows! Also, lookin' fly!

    tictaczo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reaally love your blog, but the music thingy always ruins every situation. When I'm trying to fill my time at school with some usefull stuff, like reading blogs, it goes off and I have to do some actual work. But your shoes are awesome! x

    http://spaceistheonlynoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved