2nd ave & Sheer

Oct 19, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cardigan: Lilla P, Dress: UO, shoes: Tory Burch, watch: La mer collections.

Bought a supposed night dress over at the UO on Broadway that I layered on top of another black sheer slip. This black slip is something I wear with pretty much anything, such a perfect layering piece. Wore this dress while walking down 2nd ave trying to find the perfect place to eat. Ended up chowing down at some BBQ place shaun insisted on going to. As you can see i'm just mildly obsessed with these Tory Burch loafers, my go to shoe. I feel like I need more colors. And now that they are on sale...red is my next color of choice.

Leaving for LA this weekend to shoot a commercial!! Follow me on twitter!!


11 comments:

  1. Love those Tory Burch penny loafers in the brown color! Thinking about picking up a pair myself.

    xx
    www.lluviaforallseasons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're such beautiful and you've got amazing body btw! i love this look ;)
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the loafers! you look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, the dress is pretty amazing *-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just happened onto your site and the last picture with you on the steps stopped me in my tracks. Your face is so so beautiful. That's all I wanted to say. I could care less about the shoes. You should blow that picture up.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved