Hampton summers

Jul 9, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tank: BDG (similar Here), skirt: Vintage (similar here or Here), watch: la mer collections

It literally gets packed out in West Hampton. After 8pm people just start cramming up the streets and all the benches, it's a drag. I was surprised to see this cute little somewhat vacant ally.
I leave for France on Monday, I can hardly contain myself. The thought of being reunited with my friends is a somewhat butterfly feeling. I get BBM's at 4am with them telling me they can't wait...nor can I!!!

10 comments:

  1. :D I love all the different colors in these photos. And I'm so jealous! I wish I could go to France. I've never been to Europe. I hope you have fun :)

    Also, love the new music.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics.... i want to go in the hamptons! my dream ;)



    couture life: Ekaterina MUKHINA http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your vintage skirt :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dreamy floral printed skirt and the little back alley school yard looking location. Ah, France sounds divine. Can't wait to see photos from your adventures there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics!!! xoxo

    kirsten-gray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First pic is stunning, love your outfit and the whole atmosphere of it!
    S.
    http://ssuburbss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very beautiful! I really like your look! Skip to see me on my blog www.shopaholicstyle.com. thank you very much. xoxo S.G.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't wait for you! i wish i was back in france right now, the weather is superb!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved