wild wild

Jun 12, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scarf: Juicy Couture, Swim suit: Basta Surf, Bracelet: F21 ring: Forever 21 Necklace: UO, artfully urban

There is this beautiful beach right near my house that I recently just discovered and feel absolutely in love with. I decided that today would be the perfect beach day. It was a little overcast which was great, I hate when the sun is beaming on me. especially if I'm spending the day in a bikini. This scarf is my new beach coverup, it has the perfect length to wrap around and tie. I was looking for something this soft and colorful to bring with me to the beach for several weeks now.

15 comments:

  1. love this scarf so much,love the colours and the print! also, i love your hair! i am so jealous of the colour and texture.

    i am a massive fan of your blog, your style is amazing and you are so stunningly beautiful.

    i hope you can find the time to check out my blog some time, xo

    myesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes wish there was a beach near my house. Central park has it's up sides but lacking a beach haha. You look great I love the colors you're sporting heea :-)

    Dearest,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. very much in love with that! i never usually like juicy couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf, you look great, x
    STYLE MANIA
    style-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you're working that scarf! so fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice top...
    love the colour of the bikini ;)

    STREET STYLE: The Blonde Salad @ Paris
    http://magmoiselle.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing! xx,Kinga.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a "cool, creative spin" w/scarf, & "pray-tell" what beach a guy might happily happen upon to encounter such "stunning beach goddess!?" :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than the beach! Great use of the scarf.

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg omg omg christina! you're the prettiest little thing ive ever seen! these pics/bikini are gorgeous! love them!

    xo
    cant wait to meet you when I got to ny!

    sincerely,
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look gorgeousssss!! + i'm so jealous of that beach next to your house, omg... wish i lived just a couple mins from the ocean!

    what size is your swimsuit? I've been thinking about getting a basta surf bikini online & since i never know what size to get / i think we're about the same size i thought i'd ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved