Brunch

Jun 13, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

top: UO, Socks: Ozone, ring: f21, necklace: Jack Vartanian

Woke up this morning craving veggies...which is super strange since I usually funnel candy down my system till I pass out. The only dish that I know how to "cook" are salads and asparagus. I decided to make a carrot, avocado lemon salad with baked asparagus on the side, a dish I am very proud of and since Shaun is such an awesome cook his thumps up made a great deal. I wore these socks on our brunch, the flower design is so vintage looking. I have another silver and neon pink pair that I need to find (my closet is crazy) but you can see them here

10 comments:

  1. I love your ring and you have incredible hair, x
    Wish i looked that good in the morning!
    STYLE MANIA
    style-mania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the brunch looks lovely)) like your socks btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay finally your music works in the uk ^__^
    love the colours in the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooved the photos...
    cute cute veeeeeeeryyy cute sockss

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog!!!!!

    http://breathingin-gabie.blogspot.com/
    http://breathingin-gabie.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh so cute !!

    ♥ yamina
    http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your style and attitude. Gorgeous & fresh. Would love to photograph you. I'll be in NYC latter part of September. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved