Sheer and bricks

May 12, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: UO, Dress: AA, Shoes: Wanted Bracelets: H&M, La mer collections, vintage., Nails: Malibu green AA.

I hardly ever roam around any other area other than West Hampton. So walking around Riverhead was fun. The fair down the street from me just ended unfortunately. I didn't take any pictures. I made a point not to. It's nice to sometimes just go out and enjoy yourself without thinking about what would look nice in a post. Whenever I take photos of random things it's usually just for me.
I have a pretty bad memory and little does everybody know but I don't have killer eyesight either haha. So this blog is a good way to remember everything!

p.s
the fair is back in town tonight...so i might just bring the camera, I've already been twice without it...tonight might be a nice night for a carnival post.

9 comments:

  1. I really like your perspective on your blog and why you post what you do. I think that is what keeps me coming back, that and the music.

    TheQueenofHearts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole outfit... the dress, shoes, bracelets... cooool!! :D
    I visited your blog for the first time just a few days ago and I fell in love with it immediately! can't explain well why because of the lack of my vocabulary, but let me just say I love the 'raw' pictures and your style :)

    Haru x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that dress and its asymmetrical cut. + your jewellery.

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress! love how short it is.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photoshoot as always !!

    Take a look at my blog and feel free to comment !!
    Kisses
    Lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes seems amazing!!

    C:


    http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! This is one of my favorite looks you've posted. That dress and those shoes... simple perfection!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved