Music and dirty jeans

May 12, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top/Pants: UO, Shoes: Jack Purcell Converse

I went upstate to see Swear and Shake play couple of weeks ago at Culture Shock festival. I brought my disposable camera and went click crazy. It was pouring rain. mud / slipping & sliding. I feel on my knee's pretty hard core I couldn't help but laugh though. I always think I know the best way to dodge the puddles... I ended up ruining the only clothes I brought..oh well.
Over all amazing music and an awesome time with some of my closest friends.


6 comments:

  1. Hahah the knee is the classic party accident. I've seen many of those injuries before :) Signifies a good night out don't you think?
    Looks like a hell of a lot of fun, especially when you're wearing those awesome distressed jeans
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww i love your jeans
    funny photos hahah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it !! exactly what i like

    ♥ yamina
    http://beyondurclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i definitely have those jeans! LOVE them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohMG! you were at purchase! i was like wait i know that grungy lookin kitchen i lived in the olde for a year :)...let me know next time you come up
    from one kinkyhead to another
    xKelseyElise

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved