If Pebbles wore Leather

Apr 30, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jacket: F21, Top: Roxy, Shorts: AA, Shoes: Dolce Vita, Necklace: Ann Taylor

Sorry that I haven't been posting as frequently as I normally do. My best Friend Leeann from France (check out her blog it's my favorite) younger brother Nathan is staying with me for...I don't actually know how long but probably till the end of June? We all grew up together so it's like one big happy family now.
I have a love-hate relationship with this Roxy top. I picked up this shirt in France when I was blogging for the Roxy Jam. It reminds me of "The Flintstones"... PEBBLES! Haha.

Don't forget to check on my Glamour post *Neon & Floral*

Photo Credit: Nathan Curren

18 comments:

  1. This top! These shoes! This jacket!!!
    Everything's perfect!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy, i found your blog on chictopia and so glad i did...you have a new follower :) I love the background to these photos its so cool! and i love the shorts, jacket, boots combo very festival chic!

    Drop by my blog some time :) http://ruparee.blogspot.com/

    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't quite particularly get the "flintstone visual," but can quite readily imagine fred exclaimin': " va va boom!, va va boom, babe!", if you know what i mean..., haha!? :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...the black, on black, on black, alongwith your self-described pebbles-top, poppingly delightful splash of excitin'colour, altogether presents a rather stunnin' package of pulchritude! "damn!, yaba daba doo!!!" :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute shirt!
    love the music you have on your blog!
    http://happyinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photo and your style and you blog I love all !!!!I'M YOUR FOLLOWER <3
    I hope you will follow me www.welovefur.blogspot.com
    with love

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice scenery!!
    you look great, love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful !! < 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like the top it cute and looks great with the outfit overall

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah it is very Pebblesesq cute love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your posts!!! Do you happen to know what the 'name/style' of the shoe? I've been trying to find black ankle boots with a sturdy heel since a. I'm short b. after i sprained my ankle awhile back-walking in heels are hard. I love how thick the heel is on those dolce vita's. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved