laying down the line

Apr 10, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top:AA, Skirt: Material Girl, Vest: my Pets Quare Shoes: Tuc

Relatively warm these past couple of days in New York. Been thinking a lot these days about summer and if I'm going to be going back to France. I need to see my friends. It's been so long and I miss the people that make me laugh so hard that food fly's out of my mouth.

I spent about 3 hours debating if I should do something different with my hair...or nose for that matter ( long story those of you who know me personalty will laugh.....)
A friend of mine and I stood around talking about manic panic I think it could be something so cool to try for a photo shoot or if I was going to party? I don't know, I have such a wishy washy personality about these sorts of things.


17 comments:

  1. I love that you paired creepers with this.


    -Steph.
    shesunderthespell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! What are you thinking of doing with your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this looks, the skirt with the shoes are so tasteful! just discovered your blog and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, what would you do with your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skirt really compliment the shoes
    http://fashionsfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally finished the drawing check it out on my blog =)
    http://mickeyim.blogspot.com/2011/04/trop-rouge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt!

    http://lisapetrarca.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-son-was-attacked.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creeper love!

    I'm hating my hair atm... I need a change.. I'd die to have hair as amazing as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair color! which color do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the skirt looks great on you!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should rename the blog
    Yes; My Hair Colour Is Natural part 896.
    Hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natural colour? ahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved