Burning Torch Spring Summer

Apr 11, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just recently had a chance to try on and view the Burning Torch SS collection. I was happy to do so because it's already spring and it gave me a nice idea what i'd like to experiment with.

Fell in love with this white jacket! I love the stitching. It's looks like a super old vintage jacket that you found at an antique shop. It really has that recycled feel/look to it.
It's definitely spring, but could also be a great fall piece too.
Photobucket
Burning Torch was nice enough to send me this jacket in the mail. I wore it last night for the 1st time.....it's amazing.

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Especially love both of those white jackets!

    http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trench is amazing. Love your hair!

    Amber
    Ambersmouthwash

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey darling found your blog off of lookbook. love it now following.
    hope you'll take a look at mine and follow if you'd like

    love m.
    acupofm.blogspot.com
    keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved