Spring outtakes

Mar 23, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Brandy Melville. Hat: Vintage, Pants: AA

I have this a feeling that I am going to be wearing this top a lot more. I bought it a couple of days ago while roaming the village and making false promises to Shaun that I wasn't going to spend any money. I was on the phone with my brother chatting and asking work related questions when I literally bummed into this cute store. I don't know how I'm going to find it again i don't think they have a website....

New Flash: My walk in closet has collapsed I had too much crap (I hang everything) My father was pissed to say the least, since this is not the 1st time. I had to throw all my clothes on the floor which was not a big deals since i'm not the tidiest person anyways.


7 comments:

  1. Omgh xD I hope you get your closet problem sorted. If you an ikea nearby they have amazing solutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top seems so comfortable!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like your blog and your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know where that store is! i bought this awesome knit swing skirt from there in january!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, haha. I'm not laughing at you regarding your closet but it is kind of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you might mean Brandy Melville..? If so, they do have a website, but it's "under construction"
    http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/
    I love this store...I've been to the one in NY but frequent the Santa Monica store when I'm home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and I really love your style !
    On these photos, the hat is perfect !
    Kisses from Paris

    http://thebeamofsunlight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved