Darling don't got to worry.

Mar 4, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sheer Caridgan: Piko1988, Short sweater cardigan: Sisley, Dress: Banana Republic, Boots: 8.15, Bag: Mike Gonzalez.

it's freezing...it's bitter...it's nails falling off cold... That doesn't mean I can't go to the beach with my brothers and look at the water every now and then. I can't lie I was bitter cold before we were all "oh god we need to go home and reheat!" In my sick head I though I could pull off the no tights look. When we got in the car I was literally sucking on my index finger to regain life in it.
Banana Republic sent me this army silk dress, "Journey in style". It's simple which is something I like and it's layer-able I like that...a lot.

10 comments:

  1. I love the BR dress. It suites you perfectly. I know the feeling of bitter cold you speak of... You'll think it's absolutely balmy if you come visit Edmonton ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always wanted to go to the beach whens its cold its so relaxing and its empty so it makes it even more peaceful. the br dress is cute too like how you paired it with the boots

    http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. To achieve beauty we must suffer some pain... and these photos are gorgeous. So I think it was worth it! And oh my god, one day I went into Uni thinking I could survive without tights and I nearly turned into a popsicle because I hadn't anticipated it to be so cold (it was Winter, I should've known better...). So yes, I know exactly what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the stacked rings in your photos. Did they come as a set or have you been collecting? xoxo Emily

    www.emilyfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what beach did you go to? It looks so beautiful! Well worth the pictures..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these photos...and am diggin all of your rings!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress alot, and the way it functions well with layering.

    Jose C.
    xx

    http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like these pictures so much..amazing photographer (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the most incredible hair colour! is it naturally like that or have you dyed it that way?

    http://leluvette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved