Allo? Allo?

Mar 11, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
When I use to wear earrings everday I owned these cute lil owls that I might have lost in the chaos of my room. This dress is so channeling my past owl obsessement; I use to want an owl tattoo along with other random things I wanted every second, and then forget about 3mins later.
The dress is long in the back & super long slits down the side of them, almost to the top of your panty line. You can wear it with or without a bra, but I would wear it with one...maybe one with a thin strap.
Any huge animal prints you wouldn't mind wearing? I wouldn't mind wearing a huge Alligator either.

7 comments:

  1. These are the most gorgeous pics ever! Right out of Vogue! I love so so so much the dress, it's gorgeous! Owls are pretty and considering all this craziness that fashion bloggers have about them, I guess that's a must have! I think I'd like to wear a tiger! You know, the close up, would be stunning with these gorgeous eyes and the stripes.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice PICS!!!!
    love

    xx

    www.ilovenystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its cool that you used a pineapple. :)
    ♠ ♠ ♠

    www.APARTMENTTWENTYTHREE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just stumbled across your blog from another site - score! i'll be coming back...very different from my style, but i think it's subtle and clever...

    i would have an amazonian manatee..my favourite animal

    www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved