What's in my bag?

Aug 11, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have been asked to do a bag post for a while...I have been asked to do a hair post. Which I tried to do a couple of days ago but I keep laughing at myself...so it didn't work out too well haha. I'll get on that later.

I dumped my bag out several days ago and this is what I keep in my Coach Poppy Bag

A Clementine
American Apparel Sunglasses
Coco Chanel roll on perfume
Smith's Lip Balm
Silver case for wallet
Estee Lauder *Cranberry color
Ipod
Agenda
Swedish Fish

xxx






5 comments:

  1. love these types of posts!

    I LOVE that you have candy in your bag ! hehe candy is always a must. or some almonds. or mints . or SOMETHING. :)


    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i love seeing what people carry around with them. we are all so nosy, right? i totally was not expecting your bag to be so glitzy! very cool AA sunglasses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's impossible to eat just one swedish fish... ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have the same ipod! also, i loove swedish fish..

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved