Flannel and Boyfriend Jeans

Aug 7, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jeans: Roxy, Top: Gap, shoes: Ben Simon Limited edition, Sunglasses: Roxy, Belt: Vintage

There a several reason why I love Roxy, but to top off all the reasons in the world there is also the boyfriend jean...I have to admit when Leeann showed them to me I was like...."uuhhhhhhh no?" But after a week of looking at them on the floor next to my suitcase I decided to take give them a shot. I am not much of a blue jean girl, but I think this year these jeans have made me change my mind...

Photo Credits: Philip Charles Caradona

10 comments:

  1. I love jeans and Im glad that you decided to try them out, you look so cute in this outfit girlie

    www.originalprototype.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeans look great on you! You seriously have the best hair in the blogging world!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great outfit - love your hair and the tennies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I skipped wearing jeans for about a year now and i'm starting t think i miss it lol.

    ps. plaid <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunnies!


    http://bagelsandbrogues.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your hair in the third pic is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the flannel and those jeans!

    <33 [v] hobovogue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I might be in love with your hair.

    rockin the jeans.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved