Material Girl

Jul 2, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have exciting summer news for you all. Madonna & daughter Lola. Have teamed up to create their own line "Material Girl". Which is exclusively available at Macy’s just in time for back-to-school season and will be in-store on August 3rd. I was able to have a sneek peak at the line this past week, and was blown away!

The line has killller rings I won't say anymore, you shall all be so surprised!
It's soooo Madonna! Think "like a Virgin" and The song "Cryin" by Areosmith. It's super hot.
The above ad is just a doorway to how the line is.


Check out the Teaser! Fashion Site Style Caster has a Sneak peek at the line (click HERE)

5 comments:

  1. im loving the vest ~ and the shorts!! i wonder about the quality... hummmm... thats always a deal breaker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovee the skirt :;))
    Anne x♥
    http://annesfashionblog.blogspot.com/
    http://annesfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love madonna..
    Ifollow you..follow me too
    don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY!
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes, Madonna... wow!

    xo www.fashion-feline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved