Hairy Fashion

Jul 11, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Before I go on with my daily roxy blog cast which by the way you guys can all check out on the ROXY BLOG I wanted you guys to check something out.


I was having my daily does of Style Caster. And I stumbled upon the craziest article.


Ladies with BEARDS!!! HOLY MOLY.



Berlin Fashion week, which I'm sure we have all been following was somewhat the same as always. Great...but nothing that made me go WOW.


Patrick Mohr's Spring/Summer 2011 collection certainly left me open mouthed. The models look like Aliens of creepy old men...pretty old creepy men but still....Super creepy.


And as Style Caster puts it...Although the models are frightening the designs are quite "staid and wearable"


Photo credits: Style Caster

12 comments:

  1. Wow that is serioiusly some beard!! :P

    www.breanneemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illll, this goes way to far! I really don't like that hair! The clothes are cool^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. creeepy.
    & who is taking the photos of you on your trip? your brother? friend? love them by the way

    come by for a visit
    theballonrouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, whoa. Haha But hey people are always bound to test new ways of expression. I guess this is one of those new ways? I'm a bit frightened now, I'll look away. Keep having fun out there by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously strange, what a concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea, don't know about the beards... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, onestly I don't know if I like this ;D

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    VISIT:COMMENT:FOLLOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally agree.
    love the clothes, hate the creep

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so totally agree with you by saying that its the craziest because i feel sick in my stomach when i saw those ladies looking weird and oh the beard, so totally out! the concept should have been more lady-like than alien, right? just sayin'... anyway, nice blog site you have here, i love the clear pics!

    xoxo,
    shineyglam.blogspot.com
    (FASHION, BEAUTY & WELL-BEING BLOG)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved