ete detendu

Jul 17, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: ROXY, Shorts: American Apparel.

Hi guys, the weather has been beautiful and everyday has been better than the last! Leeann gave me this beautiful Roxy top for my birthday (which was a like...3 weeks ago haha...she's a belated birthday kinda girl) and also a bright yellow Swatch watch that I shall show you guys later on.

I have always loved tops that don't need you to wear a bra with. Don't you feel more comfortable without one? (only if it looks alright... haha). Plus the cut of this shirt is so girly I love it.

I miss my family in New York a little. I talk to my mother everyday via email...she mainly wants to know how my brother is doing nothing really about me haha. I guess it's cause Philip Charles is younger than I am blah blah blaaah... Im living with my brother at the moment in France and he's pretty annoying...doesn't help with the dishes....he smells...he thinks that leaving his dirty clothes on the floor in FRONT of the washing machine is going to make me clean them faster..haha dummy!

Thank you for all the amazing emails I get everyday. I truly love you guys, thank you for everything :)



14 comments:

  1. Man! You are supreme beauty.... and hammocks are rad. Mad love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos you look fantastic on it!!! the color of the outfit are great and the top is too cute!!!

    courage with your brother!! easy for me to say that I am only child!

    http://www.iletaitunefoisundressing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the music :) and the top is very flattering on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop belle comme d'habitude :)

    Des millions de bisous de france !!

    CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this top... reminds me of the uo bra top you have :) i want to be in that hammock :)

    ps... don't do his laundry! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the top is really amazing.. and your photos are beautiful! Every brothers are equal, haha. Sorry for bad english, i'm not speak very well haha.. kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so stunning.
    I love how laid back the look is and how the top mathes the pantz
    im mostly, insanely jelous of your hair though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should let your brother's clothes sit in front of the washing machine forever....until he washes them ;). You look lovely by the way.

    http://maxandchichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is so cute. This outfit looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. i love your hair ! awesome.

    http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love your photos :)))
    and sweeet hair :)P



    Anne x♥

    http://annesfashionblog.blogspot.coml

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely wonderful pictures. You are so photogenic, I always love looking at your pictures. The shorts suit you so well and go perfectly with the top. There's something so basic about this outfit yet you look absolutely stylish - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol i actually dont feel more comfortable witho ut one .. my sister was commenting on this one time i went without and she was like " oh so you are with the no bra movement ?"

    i notice many have been going sans bra. it looks kinda cool in a weird way but man i dont like swinging around like that. i keep imagining im going to start sagging. tmi. i kno

    you look great

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved