Jun 1, 2010

SUMMER CITY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dolman crop top-PIKO 1988, Shorts- AA, Thigh Highs- AA

Hi guys! I hope that everyone Memorial days was funfuninthesun!!! It was SO HOT in New York! My pool is up and ready too by the way so I can't to take some pool pictures for you guys! I can't wait to wear my OP suit!

eeeeeeekkkkkkkk i'm happy.


Shaun and I went to the beach. Where I had fun doing scratch offs that were a tad bit complex for me. Shaun watched me as he drank his Corona. I kind of gave up after I realised I wasn't winning anything haha.

I am in love with AA's Cotton twill Welt shorts! They fit so nice. Sometimes with my small size it's hard to find shorts that fit you so perfectly.

Sorry that my undies are peeping out. I was wearing the AA high waisted underwear... I don't know why but I feel like a real woman when i'm wearing high waisted underwear. Yeah, it sounds grannish but it's truly not!

Photo credit: Pink Pout

27 comments:

  1. Those shorts really are perfect! Can't wait to move to ny and finally not have to pay shipping for stores like AA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauttttt ! the shorts are incredible !

    ReplyDelete
  3. High waisted underwear is the shit! You look great in that crop top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to say I think you are so rad. I hope you don't mind but I use a link to your Chictopia page on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh i love your hair and those socks with shorts.
    absolutely gorgeous, girl.
    love, celain

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing.
    Love those shorts.

    Lydia xxx

    http://allthingsnicestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Total cutie. You have THE best style ever. You need to teach a class on female fashion to the girl here. It's like comparing apples & oranges. haha

    www.expressionsrealia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like this!! love the nude colors in your outfit! you're like an exemple for me!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shorts are AA??? great finds ...

    love the outfit.

    memorial day WAS so hot here... melted away at battery park, good sunbathing/tanning going on though :)

    <33

    [v] hobovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. God LOVE your outfit, you look so cute, and you pose like a pro! I really NEED to know what kind of camera you use cause the pics are always A+! Love, Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ton Tee est superbe !

    j'adore!

    CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish we could both become unbusy very soon...so That we could do this interview/photoshoot! >.<

    Yaya for summer swimming pools though =]

    Lindsey Mak
    Photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look fab! Love the shorts. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore those shorts on you hun and the cute as poses x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love those shorts! you look so great. i wish the beach was in the picture for me but i was so draiend i ddinrt leave the house

    ReplyDelete
  16. superbe!! tes petits mocassins sont vraiment trop minions

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit, great shorts and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. your shoes are beyond cute...where are they from? don't tell me they are vintage you will break my heart!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw yeah! love this summery look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. so bad!! you're making me want to head to AA and buy those shorts!! they look so cute with the socks and loafers! :D

    Sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there!
    Love this outfit !
    You're so beautiful !!
    xoxo
    Stéphanie

    http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are my new icon, you are gorgeous! love your hair, yay for rockin the big curls :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.