Birthday PArties

May 30, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thifted Shirt dress, Shoes- Top Shop, Jacket- Celine, Bow- American Apparel, Sheer socks- American Apparel


So My wonderful friend Amber celebrated her 21'st Birthday this past weekend in the city. We all went out and had a good time bar hopping. I actually ended up going back to the apartment early with my friend beau, I kept coughing and was being a super party snooze!

I locked my keys in the car for the 2nd time!
Thank God I have an amazing boyfriend who would move the moon for me and managed to go to my house get the spare from my father then ride all the way up the island to drop off my keys at my friend Beaus house. Beau and I were relaxing outside trying to fight away red ants, when Shaun showed up to "Save the day".

Buuuut on a lighter note, I am so happy to show you my most recent thrift! This cute shirt dress I picked up in the city not too long ago. I love it!!! It's super comfortable and soft.

Be sure to check out AA in North Hampton Riverhead. Super sales! Pretty rad for this weekend

29 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! & I love the last picture, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so incredibly beautiful! I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous!
    I love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so beautiful and the shirt dress is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the prettiest smile!!! I love the shot above and those fabulous shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pattern on the dress is beautiful!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous outfit, i love the socks especially!! You look stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those vintage chanel shoes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that shirt!
    i love your pictures!
    xx

    www.fayfriscolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the shirtdress! And it looks like such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That tunic looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a good time, looking great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First I have to say that you and your boyfriend are absolutely adorable, and that picture of you two is a perfect example.

    Second, I love that you paired this shirt dress with a masculine jacket, it's the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog and I love it!

    www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH GOODNESS That looks like a fantastic birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have an amazing smile! thank you for your comment! ... do follow!! ;) just followed u!

    x Your Only Blackswan

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look beautiful, looks like a lot of fun! i love the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dont worry dear, whenever I go out I tend to be the first one to leave but if not I am the very last. I like my sleep :)
    Anyways, I want your hair! You are such a gorgeous gal! I love that t-shirt dress of yours mixed in with that jacket! Great outfit
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  19. is that your bf in the last picture ? wow you guys are the cutest and you look so happy together you are practically glowing .. love the print on that dress

    ReplyDelete
  20. there you are! i love this. looks like summer has begun!


    xo
    v

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have a gorgeous smile. Brightened up my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful!! You look amazing as always ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the last picture

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi! I was shopping on americanapparel.net, and there was a link to you and something you were wearing that they were trying to sell and I was ENAMORED. you are precious from head to toe, missy :) ok, I'm gushing, anyway just wanted to let you know I was worshiping you from afar!

    and here is my feeble attempt at a blog :)
    http://ofmiceandminutiae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved