Jun 10, 2010

Beach

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bikini top- H&M, High waisted swimwear- American Apparel


Sorry For the lack in posting these days! The weather has been getting soooo nice (even its been raining for the past 3 days). I met up with Erica at the beach. In case you guys forgot Erica is my nighbor and is the girl on the picture you guys see everytime you come on Trop Rouge.

I have to tell you guys about this Vintage & Designer Store. It's called Beyond the Beaten Path. It's only 9mins from my house.
Emily is the lovely lady who owns this magical store and has been collecting beautiful pieces since the 60's ...it's pretty fascinating. Vintage Chanel, Hermes, Chloé...
She also sells her own handmade jewelry, like the picture I took of the bracelet.

I ended up purchasing a beautiful Victorian inspired blouse. I can't wait to show you guys how beautiful it is.

18 comments:

  1. Love the mismatched bathers babe. Adore high waist bikini bottoms xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place looks amazing! love the bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! Your body is beautifull!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superbe !

    J'adore ces clichés!

    CELINE&CHARLOTTE

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are magically babelicious.


    sorry.. watched wayne's world last night.


    so jealous of the shopping where you live, eesh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One sentence in my head when i'm looking your pictures "need holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, I would like to start off by saying - you have such a nice body and I love your bikini! And secondly, this place is inane! I would go absolutely mental in this vintage store! I can already see some very nice pieces
    http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
    new post

    ReplyDelete
  8. the weather looks so gorgeous!!! its soo cold, wet and rainy here in Sydney! you look fabulous!

    following you!... follow me?
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to go to that vintage store and more importantly, I want to go to the beach. I love your beach ensemble, very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the high waisted bottom! i recently got one myself and can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wow, splendid! Its definitely too cold in Australia to go to the Beach.

    Also, wow I wish there were vintage stores 9minutes from my house.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh a day at the beach, what is better than that? ;)

    and the shop looks amazing, like a dream


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish i lived close to a beach!! Love the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an amazing athletic figure to pull off the bathing suit perfectly!! I love catching up on all your posts!! xoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you're bikini, it is so cool !

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.