MALIBU

Jun 3, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shirt- OP, Bathing Suit- American Apparel

The weather as well all know it has been on pretty good behavoir...Sun...warm nights...some strange fog every now and then, but I can deal...and last but not lest POOL WEATHER!
I'm super happy to finally show off my Malibu shirt given to me from OP. I love it. It's such a beautiful electric blue. I know most of you who know my style from following me, have seen me go from plain colors to polka dots...and now im going into prints!!

As soon as I opened my carefully made gift bag filled with OP pieces I knew I had to take a swim in the shirt (I kind a love swimming with shirts on)
OP will be selling at Walmart this summer with incredible low prices. It's so awesome that such a well know brand like OP is branching out to places like Walmart. You guys NEED to check out the swimwear as well for the line.... Think Metallic's/90's hotness...it's Rad!

I baby sat my little brother Pierce who only wanted to listen to Micheal Jackson songs on my iHome. Pierce is totally in love with MJ, but then again who isn't!!?? He has been trying to dance like him for so long but he's only 4 so it's pretty adorable to see him try to dance to "Thriller" or "Beat It"

We watched a Micheal Jackson DVD in the living room that night.
Pierce gets sooooo into it, trying to imitate every move. I usually sit on the couch with my lapop trying to finish up emails or googling lol cats. :)...I can't lie... I'm most of the time googling lol cats..


I need a new computer mine is driving me nuts! I need like a Mac book with a wonderful photo shop on it to keep me happy for hours at end...and to continu blogging haha.

wishlist ?!!

17 comments:

  1. I really love your blog and your sense of style! You are very unique and super beautiful! Following!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, for a moment i thought you're in malibu! you look great, always.

    im listening to the song playing in ur page and i realized its the soundtrack for men's calvin klein fall 10 (at least the one i watched in the website).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great! Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky to have a swimming pool! Cause now the weather is so warm! I want to swim!!
    Your little brother is fan of MJ? wow! great taste! He will be a great dancer maybe in the future? lol
    Why lol cats? haha
    You havn't Mac book yet? Yeah you must buy it. It really nice and when you have photoshop on it it's nice twice))) haha and like you said lol cats)))

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Owh your blog is so lovely, love it! I'm adding a mac book to my wish list too :) My mini laptop at the moment is just too small.

    Classique chérie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I love your sense of style! Those knee socks and thigh-highs in earlier posts are making me ache for fall.. but then again, who has to wait for fall? :)
    It's nice to see more young bloggers out there- I'm 19 but it seems like everyone legit is 30!

    Come visit my inspiration board at galleryofinspiration.blogspot.com- one of your photos will definitely make it on there, with credit of course. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. boo i want to see the whole bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're featured in my latest post! about sneak peeks ;)

    http://clothesure.blogspot.com/2010/06/monday-funday-peekaboo.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg! i love those pool shots.. it just makes me want to jump and swim now! hahaha! loving the retro vibe of your swimwear look!! :D great tee!

    Sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice printed t-shirt.
    Good idea of the shoot here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful summery images :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. IYA! as always your pictures and tones give this season the perfect sun kissed colour. So envious, seeing as here in the uk its drizzle town! x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ok, I searched Etienne Aigner on Etsy with very good results; their shit is awesome! and so affordable...thank you for introducing me to them!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved