Oversized once again.

Apr 2, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress- White + Warren, Blue Cotton vest- Promod, Oversized cardigan- thrifted.

I woke up to another beautiful day. Last night I was SO sleepy that I couldn't even eat. I don't know if anyone else gets that. You know where you are just so hungry....but so sleepy that you can't even force yourself to eat not even bread haha. Well that was me at 10pm yesterday!


I also want to say that I have been receiving all your emails and I want to thank you so so so much! I Promise to respond by Monday :)
I Shall also do a post putting pictures of the products I use for my hair! I think us curly hair girls need to help each other out. haha.

Don't forget to enter My giveaway.

20 comments:

  1. great outfit i love your dress and your cardigan ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur oversized cardi!!!! u look so good in it!!!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do oversized so well. Your always look so amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment!!!
    Come sometimes to visit my blog, I am going to put new post soon!!! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I have the same situation right now, I'm starving but my eyes are more closed in every minute...;D
    But I could see that todays outfit is really great. Colours are ideal for your skin! I really like your smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the earthly colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are so chic, i love the outfit because it's o simple and looks comfortable!! great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this relaxed chic look. gorgeous!

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress looks so comfortable, I love it !
    ps, wrote a little something about your blog on my blog !

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your sweater is perfection. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are wearing pretty much my favorite color combination of gray and camel. Me likey a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been having a lot of beautiful days lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice post!!! who's taking the pics??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the oversized sweater!
    and the dress is so chic.
    and yes...I do get so tired that I'm barely able to eat..that actually happened last night, but I managed to eat something :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely outfit! everything looks comfy yet chic.

    http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC outfit... you've really captured casual luxury wonderfully! :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. will look out for your curly hair post!
    I am one with the curlies :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved