Family time

Apr 18, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Coat- Stefanel, Shirt- AA lawn button Tee, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell

I'm super happy about this Stefanel coat I bought from a Thrift store in the city for only $6...mind you Stefanel is Hyper expensive and I probably never would of been able to afford such an item! The best part is that it's in great condition :)

I took Pierce to his favorite candy store that was actually closed so I then convinced him that the gas station was a secret candy store, that no one knew about....he kind a believed me.

Philip wanted to stop at the local anitque place, because of the cool mermaid in the front. I love this shop I bought a lot of cool plates for my mother last Christmas and a old chest that I hide all my stuff in.

Isn't the Fur coat just so cool? I think he is selling it for $100? I'm trying to convince him (the man who owns the place) to sell more vintage clothes, "maybe, yeah I'm thinking about it" was his answer. I would be his best customer !

On the way home (two blocks away) I cursed in the car. Pierce informed me that if I cursed the devil would burn my feet off.....

24 comments:

  1. Looks like a spectacular vintage store. I like your thigh high socks :) Hahaha at the mermaid at the front, and your brother is right. no cursing, what a responsible child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! I just posted about being obsessed with that neutral/nude kind of palette... I love your new coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit :) very alexander wang xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!!! You look so camelific!!! I can't believe you got it for $6! it seems you always edge yourself on the thrift, which is absolutely cool.

    And LOL to Pierce, he's such a cool kid. I guess no swearing this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your just gorgeous!! Your legs look amazing in those thigh highs

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that coat! great find!

    houseofcrimp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing outfit, love the high socks, you look great

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. check check this..
    http://glistersandblisters.blogspot.com/2010/04/sex-and-city-2-film-set-tour-giveaway.html
    http://dianarikasari.blogspot.com
    http://jellyjellybeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jacket looks amazing on you good fit too. I wish we had places like that here cute story about the sweet store love this post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what an awesome post!! that antique shop rules with that mermaid!! love that coat! 6 bucks? Woa. I enjoyed looking through your pictures! The one in the mirror with your shoes is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair and the coat, perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coat is great!
    I really love toy style ;)

    And Pierce...he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the camel coat is gorgeous! what a lucky find. it looks perfect. sounds like a really lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, great pics as well!
    x Robine

    ReplyDelete
  15. these photos are sooo pretty, love your coat and high socks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet pics!
    i have an obsession of knee socks.
    fun huh?

    xx[n/]
    naways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great. Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous coat! and loving the shoes too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. a very perfect outfit .. i love the black knee highs

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved