Apr 17, 2010

Film Camera

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shorts- American Apparel, Shoes- Top Shop

So I finally decided to developed my disposable camera that I've had in my purse for ages.
The last three pictures aren't from that camera but I wanted to add some more pictures to this little collection :)

I really need to start taking pictures more. As in of other people and not myself haha. Maybe this Sunday?! My good friend Lorne Morris and I are going into the city, we are meeting up with his photographer friend who wants to take pictures of Lorne and I.
So if any NYC bloggers are going to be roaming the streets, lets drink wine.

12 comments:

  1. This is my first time on your blog and I have to say after flipping through some of your old post.. I'm kinda of already in love with it! Great style keep it up!

    xo Nikki Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could drink wine with you! anywho great pics for a disposable camera xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovelove your blog!

    Hugs from Chile,
    Bertha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're totally delightful. Guess what. I'm your newest follower<3


    MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Follow?<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're really cool photos! I especially like the beach one! xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much sweet, Obsessed with your blog too.!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. salut! juste pr te prevenir, nouvel article sur mon blog! merci pr ton passage. gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that first photo! great outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. all for the wine drinking! ha, next time let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.