Beaded Thrills= YES!!

Apr 1, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Biker Jacket- F21, Top- James Perse, Zipper shorts- American Apparel, Sneakers- Nike, Vintage Zebra Purse- Thrifted.

Don't you just love when your mother makes you do her "To do List"? Philip Charles and I (my brother) set out on our little adventure. I usually spend the whole car ride talking about jokes I think are funny and I occasionally look over at Philip to see if he is laughing out my jokes, He doesn't really think I'm very funny hahaha.

I had the woooorrrsssst headache this morning. I partied maybe a little too hard last night at the Bitter End in NYC. I woke up to an empty fridge this morning NO EGGS!! I need eggs when I um...have a head ache....


OH and to talk about something I have been obsessing over :

My Jewelry accent. (that's what I'm calling it) Or what I really what to call it, my
"Oh my GOSH I love you Bead Shirt"
It was giving to me by my Aunt Shay who has an amazing wardrobe, as seen in my previous post. I don't think you can go wrong with this piece. It's fun and flirty and can also turn any outfit into Rock Chic!

and I don't care what month of the year it is...rocker chic is always a Oui Oui

21 comments:

  1. haha I love the ones in front of the fence ! you blend in with your surroundings !
    very nice photos, and awesome top !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is really cool! You look really rock and roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look. love the sunnies :)

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beadshirt is beautifull!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I have a thing for anything with netting, but BEADING netting? I am in love with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your top is amaziing!
    and your hair too :P
    im going to tell you that again and again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes yes yes digging you a lot right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii :)
    just wanna say that I really like your style!!
    oh, and we almost got the same hair.. :P

    take care/ Miriam from Sweden( http://mlg.webblogg.se )

    ReplyDelete
  9. that beaded top is f*ckin awesome!!! i want one!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looove this! I was looking at a similar top just yesterday, really love it! And that jacket looks so good on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. yowzer! faaaantastic! you pull it off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are such a looker =D

    (PS HOW DID YOU GET MUSIC TO PLAY ON YOUR BLOG?)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg,I love this outfit!
    The net tee is amazing and I love the glasses and jacket.

    Theory of a fashion victim
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are awesome photos – your chain mail top is fierce, especially with the gate as your background :)

    xo.
    princesspolitico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. this top is just fabulous! just found your blog through eli presentacion and LOVE it!!!!i wish here in italy would be morethrift store...wow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved