Sisley is my love

Mar 30, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Short Cardigan- Sisley, Short sleeve Oxford T- American Apparel, Zipper Pant- American Apparel, Heels- INC.

I am in love with This short Sisley cardigan. It's so comfortable and chic. It has these button on the inside neck so I can fasten it together, it's pretty much like a built in scarf haha.

I'm in love with all the cold colors. Life these days have been misty and with this new year we have had so much on our plate I believe that it's reflecting through our fashion.
Mariah Serrano and I were talking this over this afternoon over lunch and both feel the same.
even with the electric blue in, it's still a very cold color. I can't say I hate it, because I love all these cold crisp colors.
I have been seeing an English vibe in a lot of the runway shows, all these earth Tone colors.

I need to have more time to rant....maybe tomorrow?

18 comments:

  1. loving these photos
    gorgeous casual look, you look so cozy
    thanks for sharing darling
    and i love your blog, keep it up!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stalked you here from Weardrobe sparked by this great look. I'm tickled.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very interesting cardigan! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos and short cardigan, looks so comfy!

    i'm wearing the same nail polish as well, AA yeah? (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair band and the whole outfit, you look amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, lovely to watch :) quite interesting cardigan, lovely down to earth color and must be comfortable as u said.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all your poses. you definitely know how to work a camera!

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cold colors are nice, but I'm way too into red lately!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your head wrap thingy! Neat sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous picture! the first shot could be featured in a glossy mag!!!

    xoxo jenna

    ReplyDelete
  11. loooooooved your blog. loved every outfit. so simple. loved them.
    do you work in AA?
    i wonder this because in every post you've got something from AA! haha.
    well...this is my new fav blog.

    http://emeefeerre.blogspot.com/

    -M.F.R

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's an awesome sweater! you look great, i'm following you!
    btw, so jealous of your legs! they are to die for !!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this outfit, I would easily wear this myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool outfit, it looks great - very casual and fall-like. fortunately, the weather is getting better here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing blog and your style is awesome!

    do you want to follow me too?
    ~www.fashion--maniak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. im loving your grungy/edgy style. and you are GORGEOUS by the way.

    xx

    fall in love with a shooting star...
    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved