Sping is here

Mar 6, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Biker Jacket- Forever 21, Grass tank- AA, Pants- AA, Mug-Starbucks, Heels- Jeffrey Campbell, Ring-Gift from my father. Glasses- AA

Today was extremly warm!


Out of this World warm.

I ended up forgetting my coffee mug at work so that was extremly annoying oh well.
I later on went to an Open Mic my Friends were having at their New Store "Allium".
I'll be doing an article on them later on this week so stay tuned its a really rad vibe.
(Fun Fact: my 4 year old brother took these photos...)

6 comments:

  1. i wish i had a 4 year old brother like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment :)
    i'm in love with your glasses.
    where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed. Your four year old brother?! took these, wow nicely shot. I adore your jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just found your blog, i love it! :) i am following and i cannot wait to read your future posts!

    p.s. those shoes of yours are AMAZING. absolutely beautiful! where did you find them??

    xoxo, rose.

    ChaiLoveVintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. your brother made amazing photos.. the jacket you wear is gorgeous!


    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you 4-year old brother is a budding photographer! The photos turned out great! Oh, and I looove you hair!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved