Cannan Shoot

Mar 5, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Today was a pretty exciting day.
I did a Cannon Video Photo Shoot, it was pretty funny. I was a mom and had a 4 year old...I mean technically YES I could very well be a mom.
But thankfully I am not...I already have a 4 year old brother and he's a lot to handle when he gets his sugar kick.

This reminds me I need more Givenchy bronzer pronto!

Anyways I'm sorry for the crappy phone pictures, I had left my camera in the car.


After the shoot I also managed to waste...I mean spend more money on shoes.

Jefferey Campbell really knows how to steal my heart! It wasn't love at 1st sight, but it was close. I think...scratch that, I KNOW that Mr. Campbell feels what I am feeling and that feeling is full of looovveee.

I shall post the pictures of the shot/link when I recive them :)

8 comments:

  1. thanks for your amazing idea for my sweater.. like the idea with the mesh, we will see it!

    you have such a great blog, love your photos you take and the outfits..

    xoxo cla

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!! love love your hair!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had fun on the shoot. you look great.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read through your last 10 posts.
    You are quite an interesting person.
    WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore your style! My best friend Connie showed me your blog, and I love the attitude, effortless indie feel and offbeat items that you wear. I'll be following your blog proudly. Hope your well! Charleston

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is amazing!
    i actually want it, love love love!
    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    glad you had a good shoot!
    and i hope you have a good weekend!
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. agh you and that hair! lovely! and all your work is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. You're pretty!! Can't wait for those pics xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved