Oh DINO Valiano

Mar 7, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



My mother actually let me borrow her Dino Valiano Coat!!!!! It's a couture original. My mother use to do Showroom & the Couture Runway.


Pretty cool huh?!
Anyways, After laughing my head off with Audrey and working for what seemed like forever, I'm back home relaxing and enjoying the warm fire place. I Think I shall make a fire in the garden and have some friends over as we exchange ideals
jokes
& drinks...... :)

14 comments:

  1. that coat is beyond fabulous! swooning. right. now.

    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove the coat!
    Romany
    xx
    p.s. haha yes I wish I knew where Keira Knightley's shoes are from, but I can't help you. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. o wow!!!!! i love your hair! mine is the same, really curly but i cant manage mine! so jealous! that jacket is to die for too! im defo following such a great blog! come follow me :)
    love sammy
    http://www.sammy-living-in-sin.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god this jacke is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog, your hair is a-mazing.

    http://89rottenapples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is amazing and so is the coat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coat girl it's so chic! xoxo
    www.gorgeousglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love your hair!! And that coat is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Second picture is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ton manteau envoi sacrément, c'est une bombe !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are my favorite pictures of you, especially the 4th picture down!

    http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved