The Feel Good Stay | Even Hotels x Jockey

Nov 13, 2016

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Workout gear: Jockey
Jacket: French Connection, sweater: APC, skirt: White Crow, bag: WANT Les Essentiels 

Photography: Lisa 

I've been lucky to stay at so many different hotels over the years, but even after all this time it's still always a treat, still it's easy to just sit and bed and fall into a sort of habit. As someone who is always on the move and needs to  maintain a  somewhat healthy lifestyle, I've always wish there were more healthy options at my home away from home stays. Last weekend I stayed at the new Brooklyn location with Jockey, this was one of my most active weekends. With it being just a block away from Tangerine hot power Yoga I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try my first hot yoga experience. I'm so hooked. Honestly I didn't know how much I'd be in love with the idea of sweating my face off, but I haven't felt that good in ages. I'm going back again.

The hotel borders my favorite brooklyn neighborhood Boerum Hill, which is  just across the bridge from my apartment, I'm pretty lucky I'm close to pretty much close to  everything being situated in the Lower East Side. Check out more about Even Hotel here and cop my wear out gear style over on Jockey.com


55 comments:

  1. Great post thank you for sharing this my opinion is distinctive lodgings throughout the years, yet even after this time it's still dependably a treat, still it's anything but difficult to simply sit and quaint little inn into a kind of propensity. As somebody who is dependably progressing and needs to keep up a to some degree solid way of life, I've generally wish there were more sound choices at my home far from home remains. A weekend ago I remained at the new Brooklyn area with Jockey, this was one of my most dynamic ends of the week.

    write my essay

    ReplyDelete

  2. الحل الأمثل و السريع للتخلص من أعطال الأجهزة للأبد مع صيانة ال جي المحترفة في القيام بصيانة شاملة للأجهزة حيث يقوم فريق مركز صيانه ال جي بالكشف علي جميع أنواع الأجهزة و تحديد الأعطال و تصليحها علي الفور.

    يمكنكم التواصل معنا عبر :-

    http://www.maintenanceg.com/Lg-Agent-Service-Egypt-Center.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. عبر فريق شركة غسيل خزانات بمكة ستحصلون علي أفضل الخدمات فهم نخبة متميزة في جميع المجالات الخاصة بالخزانات من صيانة و عزل خزانات بمكة يقدموا أفضل مستوي و بأوفر الأسعار لا تترددوا و تواصلوا الآن مع شركتنا عبر زيارة موقعنا هذا :-
    http://www.el3nod.com/1/company-tanks-isolation-cleaning-mecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful suggestions that help in the optimizing website.
    thank for sharing the link.
    gclub
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete
  5. يتوافر لدي توكيل صيانة جولدي جميع خدمات الصيانة ما بعد البيع التي تضمن لك وصول جهازك الي منزلك و تشغيلة حتي يصبح ان يعمل و متاح للاستخدام بشكل طبيعي
    https://www.almyaa.com/Goldi-Maintenance/

    ReplyDelete
  6. فريق متخصص من امهر العمال والفنيين المدربين علي ايدي خبراء صيانة جولدى يمكنهم اصلاح اي اعطال بالاجهزه الكهربائية في اي وقت يوميا عند كلب خدمة الصيانة
    https://www.almyaa.com/Goldi-Maintenance/

    ReplyDelete
  7. تمتع الان بعروض وخصومات من شركة العنود اليت تعمل علي تنظيف موكيت بمكة ويعتمد في تنظيفه علي بعض المواد الخاصه بها نظرا لحجمة الكبير لذلك يجب التعامل معه بحذر عند التنظيف والحفاظ عليه ضد اي تلف مع ذلك تقوم الشركة باعمال تنظيف سجاد بمكة باستخدام بعض المواد الخاصه بها للحصول علي نتيجة رائعه من اعمال التنظيف والحفاظ علي شكل السجاد دون تلف مع فريق عمل مدرب علي تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بمكة يعمل يوميا في اي وقت لخدمة عملائنا في كل مكان.

    ReplyDelete
  8. تمتع الان بعروض وخصومات من شركة العنود اليت تعمل علي تنظيف موكيت بمكة ويعتمد في تنظيفه علي بعض المواد الخاصه بها نظرا لحجمة الكبير لذلك يجب التعامل معه بحذر عند التنظيف والحفاظ عليه ضد اي تلف مع ذلك تقوم الشركة باعمال تنظيف سجاد بمكة باستخدام بعض المواد الخاصه بها للحصول علي نتيجة رائعه من اعمال التنظيف والحفاظ علي شكل السجاد دون تلف مع فريق عمل مدرب علي تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بمكة يعمل يوميا في اي وقت لخدمة عملائنا في كل مكان.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daily work out which is good for health and it helps to maintain perfect body shape. We can see some useful updates here. Thank you so much for this info. Best essay writing service

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, here I found info about writing cover letter. It was really useful, cause I am a student and I write my researches quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this activities it's really important for business owners and customers whether a fresh mind then customers will be perfect get the information about your business, industry information through SMS and i am also Owner of my business i have a 2 Way SMS with ExpertTexting service for business to promote. And more information please visit there. I think you should to check this one this is mostly important for businesses to promoted! well thanks you keep working you are great doing great work keep more sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Regards for helping out, great info. I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile. wedding anniversary wishes for couple

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can't denounce bloggers from endeavoring to increase some money by creating and including a couple of things or brands on their blog. Regardless, if a blogger keeps sharing simply positive reviews or contribution about a brand, you may not be scrutinizing reasonable and unbiased posts. You can at present seek after such blogs yet keep an open and watching character when examining their thing reviews. latest fashion trends in india

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yakuza 0 Full Crack PC Full Version, The glitz, glamour, and unbridled decadence of the 80s are back in Yakuza 0.
    Fight like hell through Tokyo and Osaka with protagonist Kazuma Kiryu and series regular Goro Majima. Play as Kazuma Kiryu and discover how he finds himself in a world of trouble when a simple debt collection goes wrong and his mark winds up murdered. Then, step into the silver-toed shoes of Goro Majima and explore his “normal” life as the proprietor of a cabaret club.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such A nice post... thanks For Sharing !!Great information for new guy like happynewyeari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Virtual DJ Crack With Keygen the more DJ controller and also hardware than any other software like this. From its plug and play support for more than three hundred controllers. The choice of gear is allowed by yours. Virtual DJ is ready to mix all of it. Detection and the setup are been automatic and also powerful and built-in the mapper. It’s been you to customize everything and easy to set your controller by work exactly which you want. Software is been packing the most advanced and one of the smart DJ software technologies. While it’s intuitive and easy to learn the master for any of the starter DJ. This Version Of Virtual DJ Crack With Keygen is so powerful and easy to use the software, and it is truly free for nonprofessionals. Your Favorite Crack software IDM Crack mac

    ReplyDelete
  21. The bloggers do sharp research concerning the issues and give their information in made so every peruser can without a lot of a stretch pick the their captivated focuses. In order to get related with the most momentous bcss8 web diaries, you basically need to scan for the perfect page that offers the aggregate and clear information. Thus, visit online now and find the latest information quickly accessible.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Professional completes and talk can correspondingly be perceived on various bits of international news. You can search for after essayists and specialists from around the world at whatever point the masterminding is faultless. News blogs https://mediosindependientes.org/ are the best wellspring of dependable reporting on any space of intrigue. There are express blogs expected to cover present when in doubt news, journalism and breaking news from around the globe. These are all around open on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A fitness girl is both beautiful and seductive, with cute sports clothes, I am very impressed with the exercise as well as her personality style.
    I love you. Thời trang trẻ em thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice Broo Great Work u Doing a Great Work Keep It Up
    https://www.happynew-year2021.in/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome information share with us . order gifts to celebrate any types of occasion from Indiagift at your doorsteps
    Flowers To India
    red roses bouquet
    anniversary gifts online
    anniversary cakes online

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Board of Secondary Education of Madhya Pradesh will issue the MP 10th Class Question Paper 2022. Question banks for English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, and other subjects are released by the board. MP Board 10th Model Paper 2022 Because MPBSE offers MP board sample papers based on the curriculum, aspirants must have properly studied the syllabus to be able to answer the questions. Candidates will become familiar with the paper structure, such as the sort of question presented, the marking scheme, and so on, by attempting MP board question paper class 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am happy to helpful information here within the article

    ReplyDelete
  28. I appereciate your work. I read your article every thing is clear

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Im very pleased to read this article. Awesome post, Thanks for this one

    ReplyDelete
  31. This website is useful. You made great points Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  32. แหล่งรวม porn มาแรงจากทั่วโลก คัดสรรเนื้อหาสนุกสนาน ตื่นเต้น และน่าสนใจ xxxpornthai อัปเดตตลอดทั้งวัน รองรับทุกแพลตฟอร์ม ให้คุณไม่พลาดทุกความบันเทิงที่กำลังเป็นกระแส

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved