Photography: Alena Soboleva
Styling: Yulia Noyabrskaya
Hair/makeup:
Thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from my shoot with Alena Soboleva, who's rad as hell, we shot these photos not long ago in Midtown, sorta having schools out for summer sorta vibe.
Now something totally off subject, but do any of you have the Susan Miller app? I had to delete it not long ago because it was taking over my life...I legit based my day around what something on an app was telling me.
Now I'm only mentioning this cause I need new apps to play with on my phone...I'll take anything.
Also heading to Corsica tomorrow. First timer over here, I'll be there for Calvi On The Rocks, so be sure to follow my snapchat for some laughs.
Snapchat: trop_rouge
INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK












Love all these looks, especially the zebra print jacket! x
ReplyDeletehttp://the-twins-wardrobe.blogspot.com/
Very nice photos
ReplyDeleteL.A
http://www.itsaboutla.fr/
Love these looks!! You're killin it.
ReplyDeletewww.everbluepearls.com
What a wild shoot babe! Love the fringe skirt and animal print jacket.
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://theindiegirl.com
Love these photos!
ReplyDelete/ O.R.R. || A Personal Style Blog
Great post, love these looks on you!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing photos love!
XOXO, Jessi
mywhiteT.com
Susan Miller app? Gotta check that out.
ReplyDeleteI love that graphic dress (?) or tee (?) that you're wearing in the first few photos!
coffeeslag
COFFEESLAG Deal Of The Day
The "summer sorta vibe" totally fits you! Also, your hair totally goes with your overall energy and appeal!
ReplyDeleteThat zebra jacket is exquisite! Love the fit!
ReplyDeleteThat zebra print jacket is the bomb!
ReplyDeleteVery nice clothing.
ReplyDeleteThe zebra jacket is my favorite! Your hair is phenomenal. I have really curly hair but it never seems to bounce like yours. So pretty!
ReplyDeletehoroscope and tarot card apps all the way!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING coats in the post!!! The shoot looks incredible, and you look gorgeous as always Christina! Love you style...very alternative, like mine :P
ReplyDeleteCheck out my site if you feel like it!
xo
Kendall Chase
http://www.chasingkendall.com
@chasingkendall
Good blog post. I want to thank you for interesting and helpful information and I like your point of view. Thank you! I love to read this type of material Good and attractive information I take from it. Thank you for posting such a good article.
ReplyDeleteunblocked games sites google
Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it. Great blog. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehttps://sites.google.com
You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
ReplyDeletefireboy and watergirl game
Geometry Dash 2.0
Actually while flirting together and love each other in the moment, it's hard to discern if this is consistent with his piece or not. Because feeling revved up, novelty, fun on the opponent almost making our minds disoriented
ReplyDeleteplay run 2 , b612 app , baixar musicas gratis , geometry dash , slither.io , retrica photo , baixar snapchat
I am really empowered with your writing talent. Anyway keep up the wonderful high
ReplyDeletequality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog
such as this these days.
Ahaa, its pleasant discussion on the topic of this article at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.
ReplyDeleteobat puting payudara bengkak
cara mengobati adenomyosis
obat penyakit otot jantung miokarditis
bolehkah minum kopi saat hamil
obat kencing batu resep dokter
NICE BLOG
ReplyDeleteIt is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!
ReplyDeletevisit@-
mcafee.com/activate |
mcafee.com/activate |
norton.com/setup |
office.com/setup |
norton.com/setup
thanks for sharing this .
ReplyDeletemcafee.com/activate
The hp support is actually a website which is set up by HP technicians to help people set up their HP Printer by downloading the printer drivers and other software through this website.
ReplyDeletehp.com/support ,
www.hp.com/support ,
123.hp.com/setup ,
McAfee does completely protect and secure your computer and data from the infections, malware, etc. To get started with it visit mcafee.com/activate . If you already have brought your subscription, head on to www.mcafee.com/activate, and log in or sign up to your McAfee account.
ReplyDelete