top: Nicole Miller, Pants: Lauren Stucky, shoes: Other Stories, bag: Kenneth Cole,
Photos: Serena Goh
Does anyone else remember this? Did anyone else ever do the whole skirt and pants look? I remember when I was in middle school in Paris I wore baggy jeans and a pleated skirt layered over it and I thought I was the shit...like the SHIT. Had the pleasure of meeting the lady behind my new favorite pants and then ran into her again at a speak easy in LA..that was a fun night.
Wore this super easy look yesterday for the Nicole Miller show. My hair decided to do this really cool thing where it frizzes up and looks super dry and my deodorant stopped working immediately after it's 4th application....ahh Fashion Week.
Follow me on Instagram today for a bunch of selfies and photos of my feet.
TUMBLR | FACEBOOK
Wore this super easy look yesterday for the Nicole Miller show. My hair decided to do this really cool thing where it frizzes up and looks super dry and my deodorant stopped working immediately after it's 4th application....ahh Fashion Week.
Follow me on Instagram today for a bunch of selfies and photos of my feet.
TUMBLR | FACEBOOK











Looks great, though it may be tricky to layer that way, it really looks great on you! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://toujoursanja.blogspot.com/2014/09/nyfwism.html
Love the outfit!
ReplyDeleteO.R.R.
Love the top!
ReplyDeletewww.stylespectra.blogspot.com
lol YES i remember the pants-and-skirt look. it's the best of both worlds, right? i feel ya on the hair - yay humidity!
ReplyDeleteLove the top and how daring this outfit still looks (although I would have preferred less baggy trousers...) yay for being bold!!!
ReplyDeleteLike your shoes, such a great style!
ReplyDeleteL.A
http://www.itsaboutla.fr/
You are rockin that look girl!
ReplyDeletewww.FashionSnag.com
Love it !
ReplyDeletexoxo
What nice top!
ReplyDeleteH&M and Primark for Italy on lb-lc fashion blog
Amazing look, I LOVE those shoes!!
ReplyDeleteShot From The Street | Fashion Blog
what an awesome look!
ReplyDeleteThat top is just the gorgeous thing ever. And it's so refreshing to see a blogger with curly hair. I struggle to find it and try to get some styling tips. Yours is on the spot.
ReplyDeletewww.i-life-u.com
Obsessed with that pant and skirt combo. You pull it off so well.
ReplyDeletexo, Lisette
http://streetstride.blogspot.com/
Very nice outfit and love your hair
ReplyDeleteXO CHAMA FASHION
www.chamafashion.com
Amazing trend! I declare myself a fan of this perfect mix =)
ReplyDeleteXXX
http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/
I totally was never a fan of the skirt and pants combo lol.
ReplyDeletexo
Maggie A
www.lovemavin.com
Actually, I wore skirt-on-pants look when I was in primary school, about 10 years ago, and it seamed so cool to me than! :) You are the first person I saw wearing that combo since that time, which just made you even more cool! :))) You rock it, I really appreciate your work! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the look! Original pants! ;)
ReplyDeletethat tank is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexxoo,
nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
i'm absolutely in love with the detail on this tank! And now I definitely want to try this skirt pants look because i remember doing this too!
ReplyDelete-Violet
RosesareRedblog.com
Limuzinu nuoma kaune
ReplyDeletekingroot apk
ReplyDeletefreedom apk
adaway apk
gbwhatsapp apk
tubi tv apk
megabox hd apk
ac market apk
ac market downloading
whatsapp plus apk
popcornflix apk
blackmart alpha apk
led panelÄ—s
ReplyDeleteBaldu remontas vilniuje
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteDo My Assignment
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLooking for the best fitness bands under 5000. These days almost everyone is looking for a fitness tracker with a budget of under Rs 5,000. best fitness band under 5000
ReplyDeleteGet best models, freelance actors, makeup artists, singers, dancers choreographers,cinematographers,stylist for movies, webseries and for other jobs. dance jobs
ReplyDeleteLooking for something special for your sister? Then you're at the right place buy gifts for your sister and enjoy your day. gifts for sister
ReplyDeleteCheckout the best inspirational thought, best thought, suvichar & thoughts in hindi, shayari, good night, moral story in hindi.Best place to get the inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, love, good morning, life, funny, sad. Also get the friendship, status etc at one place. motivational quotes in hindi
ReplyDelete