Jacket: BCBG, top: Topshop, skirt: Herve Leger, bag: B-Makowsky bracelet: CC Skye rings: Karen London / CCSkye / Jennifer Zeuner
Yesterday's look for NYFW was simple. I like to keep it super simple yet classy during this crazy time of the year. The last thing I want is to be is uncomfortable, with blisters. You can't see my feet in these photos, but I decided to wear my everyday Calvin Klein pointy toe sling back flats (as seen here) And this gorgeous Herve Leger skirt to the BCBG show this morning.
Today I'll be running around attending shows all day (pretty excited to Zimmermann this morning). So follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to!






That skirt is gorgeous!! x S.
ReplyDeletelooooove the skirt
ReplyDeletehttp://fashmongers.wordpress.com
love the turquoise skirt, looks amazing x
ReplyDeletehttp://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/
Love that jacket :)
ReplyDeletewww.itsaboutla.fr
The skirt is amazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://frecklesbynina.blogspot.com/
Perfect skirt. It seems been made for your body :)
ReplyDeletewww.emerjadesign.com
love it!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/
love the look, the jacket is a stunner!
ReplyDeletexx
http://impressthepress.blogspot.com
Gorgeous outfit !
ReplyDeleteMadeline | Its a Mads Mads World
beautiful jacket!.x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myclayexperience.com/
So gorgeous! That jacket is a dream!
ReplyDeleteThis color combo is awesome. In love!
ReplyDeletehttp://shoptinkblog.com
Completely adore!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Love the colors in your outfit! I adore it!
ReplyDeletexo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Simple but very beautiful!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
you look stunning, you have a killer bod !!
ReplyDeletexoxo
amourvero
amourvero.com
perfection. the hat. the jacket. the skirt.
ReplyDeletehand-pickedstyle.com
Gorgeous! Love this look :)
ReplyDeletehttp://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2013/09/big-bad-wolf.html
Love the outfit! The hat and jacket is lovely! Check out our fun styles which you will love!
ReplyDeletewww.goldenwhitedecor.com
xx, The Golden Girls
Love the turquoise!
ReplyDeleteAnd you always have the most perfect hats!
Sarah x
http://thepalettee.blogspot.com.au/
Great color on summer tan!
ReplyDeletehttp://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/
Love the jacket!
ReplyDeleteGreat look, especially the mint skirt. x
ReplyDeleteNerve Wires
I love the skirt and the color!
ReplyDeletegorgeousssss outfit! I really love that jacket :) the print is amazinggg
ReplyDeleteHayley xx
www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com
I love your blog and I'm your fan :) I look here very often :) finally decided to własengo and started a blog, it will be my pleasure if you have a look at me. http://onlymyfashionstyle.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove the structure of the skirt. Teal is such a great colour on you! x
ReplyDeletecolour of skirt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteit's perfect with jacket!
xx
Your green Herve Leger skirt looks great on you and you styled your outfit beautifully. I hope you've been having a fantastic day taking in the latest designs at all the NYFW shows you've been attending today. Have a wonderful New York Fashion Week!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/
You look gorgeous lady! :)
ReplyDeletexo
Maggie
Love Mavin
I love this look :)
ReplyDeletewww.therecordologist.blogspot.com
Love the HAAAT! and of course I love the whole outfit! :) where's it from??? :D
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDeletewww.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt | www.turbonuoma.lt |
ReplyDelete