Top: L' Abeyor, jeans: Joes Jeans, bracelet: L' Abeyor, necklace: Duarts Jems
Photography: Morgane Bonnet Lay
I love being comfortable, I think that's a given. If we've been on my site before the first remarkable thing would be the fact I hardly ever wear any heels and I hate following fads I enjoy being barefoot or in Nike's. When I travel back home to Biarritz you will fine me in boyfriend jeans and comfy shirts like this one from La Beyor. I hate thinking, I think that's the problem...Just wake up wash your face, put on some cream and stuff your bag for the beach...or head to your friends house to enjoy a pool party which is just what I did until I discovered my friends lil pup just waiting to have her belly scratched haha I feel terrible cause I forgot her name but believe me she was so very precious.
Follow me on Instragram & Tumblr






Sweet shots - Love that tee! <3
ReplyDeleteSweet! Looks like you enjoyed your visit to Paris. I need a vacation myself! xx
ReplyDeleteAlexia
> In the Mean
...Can you just stop with your effortless style and your beautiful glowing skin?.. I have to say though that I love being barefoot as well. I just realized this when I found myself barefoot at work >_< lol
ReplyDeletexo
Maggie
Love Mavin
You are amazingly beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://greettagrace.blogspot.com
You are so perf!
ReplyDeletesartorialust.blogspot.com
great pair of bf's !!! :)
ReplyDeletex
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
Amazing pictures, so clear and fresh. You look amazing :)
ReplyDeletehttp://leexplorer.blogspot.co.uk
I love these photos! You always look so effortlessly gorgeous, and those boyfriend jeans are perfect for you.
ReplyDeletehttp://thebombshellblues.blogspot.ca/
What a cute puppy! And I love your jeans, they look so comfortable!
ReplyDeletexo, Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
You are so pretty. :) I like these photographs. Nice outfit.
ReplyDeleteoliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com
So cute dog!! You're so pretty
ReplyDeletehttp://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/
super cute!!
ReplyDeletexx
StephC
gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeletewww.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures! We also think that comfort is a priority in order to get dressed! That should be the first trend always;)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day. Greetings for two basque girls that just found out your blog!
http://www.namastetime.blogspot.com.es/
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd do I spy a scrunchie? lol Awesome!
xo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Being comfortable and happy are a great way to look fabulous! Love this tee and distressed denim look...and the pup is adorable!
ReplyDeleteTrendy Mondays - your online fashion destination for independent European designers
Lovely shots
ReplyDeleteO.R.R's BLOG
SIMPLE & CASUAL OUTFIT! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeletehttp://yourdulde.blogspot.com/
Love the casual chic look lovely, your hair is beautiful and I love how pretty and natural you are :)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth x
www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com
Very beautiful. Loving the natural look.
ReplyDeleteMy blog, Other People's Trash
My Etsy Vintage Clothing Store
Love this cute look!
ReplyDeletewww.FashionSnag.com
j'adore!
ReplyDeleteshe is looking good in fluffy curly hair and especially in boyfriend jeans..!!
ReplyDeletevisit our site for getting high heels in each and in every style it makes our style perfect..!!
hELO! Nice post! ilove the dress and the jeans! Love alot!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job...
- http://jandkretailer.webs.com/
very nice post we have also collected best dosti status that you can share with your best dost on whatsapp and facebook as well.
ReplyDeletenice article i love to read it you work awesome keep it up. dard shayari love
ReplyDeleteIt was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDeleteKaniro Kaniro ddepoci kaniro kaniro kaniro 856513113 kaniro5959
ReplyDeletekaniro5959
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/T2B36NX https://about.me/freshshayari https://www.turnkeylinux.org/user/1143238 https://forum.cs-cart.com/user/67144-pordafipsu001/ https://marketplace.whmcs.com/user/limo9247 https://tawk.to/7b52230dc6b216f752e3a830eab27ab66b416efd https://www.steinberg.net/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=199935 https://speakerdeck.com/vikejas701 http://www.webestools.com/profile-169707.html https://www.question2answer.org/qa/user/baknepokku01
ReplyDelete