photography: Morgane Bonnet Lay
As my birthday approaches I'm starting to get a bit more nostalgic about being home. These photos were taken on my last trip to Biarritz just a little over a month ago. This will be my 2nd year in NY celebrating my b-day....Im excited just a tad sad.
Took these photos after a day at the beach with Morgane and Fanny. It's funny how some people you just stay friends with...and you're stuck with them, haha. I've known these ladies as well as all the PM's since I was 14 (yes we have a group name for each other and have had it since we were little...).
I use to cheat off of Fanny in class and I was an english translator for Morgan when she needed to know a word...she specks perfectly now and is probably even a better speller than me. Leeann was there for me when my mom got into a fight with my principal and almost punched him...(my mom is from Columbia South Carolina....nough said...)
I'm turning 25 soon, and I don't think I'd be the person I am today without all the friends I've had in my life in from NY to BTZ






It is great to have friends like that!
ReplyDeletewww.FashionSnag.com
Hola guapa!!
ReplyDeleteOoooohhhh me gusta muchÃsimo el look, muy buena combinación ;)
Besos.
http://conperchasyaloloco.blogspot.com/
great hat love <3
ReplyDeleteGIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!
www.OntoMyWardrobe.com
LOVE your sandals! I really like strappy sandals like that because they remind me of Roman Holiday when Audrey Hepburn's character got sandals in the Roman square. Hah, I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan!
ReplyDeletexx
www.velvettovagabond.blogspot.com
I love your skirt,your style is amazing
ReplyDeleteKisses
http://www.misskeyblog.com/
love this outfit, you look fab :) love the simple black top styled with the skirt
ReplyDeleteMel
http://www.mediamarmalade.com/
i love the simplicity of this look!
ReplyDeletexoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com
Amazing pics, hope you have a good birthday.
ReplyDeletexo
http://pinksole.com
Simple, chic & perfect for Spring - J'adore. Love the checkered skirt especially! <3
ReplyDeleteAw I know how you feel being homesick. I hope you still get to have a great birthday!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Lovely outfit..so simplet yet chic and effortless! perfect French look I would say ;)
ReplyDeletexxx
StephC
steointhecastle.blogspot.com
wow you look always so chic !! i definitely ADMIRE your style a lot !
ReplyDeletehave a great day and kisses
http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/
Love your hat! And I'm sure your birthday will be lovely!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Juliette Laura
http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com
www.etsy.com/shop/InfiniteStyleShop
Your skirt is really awesome, very Mods.
ReplyDeleteAh perfect! I love love love your hair like that!
ReplyDeleteEnough said, indeed! Cheers to Columbia, SC where I'm with my family for the summer! (Well, let's not cheers to this place, to be completely honest.) Cheers to a small world, and unexpected connections. :)
ReplyDeletexx,
R
I feel the same way about my friends back in Brazil. I've been in the U.S. for a little over 3 years now and although I love my new life and friends, being away for holidays and birthdays always stings a little... but then I just remind myself of the wonderful family I've built here and that I will always have a bond with my friends back home. You know they are friends for life when you don't see each other for months but can still pick up right where you left off :)
ReplyDeleteTalita Taiti's Blog <3
Was so confused the other day when I walked past the h&m where I live in Newcastle, uk with a friend and thought why do I recognise the girl on that massive billboard in the window then realised it was you whose blog I've been reading for years! Congratulations and keep up the good work, it's great! :)
ReplyDeletei just love the checker print!
ReplyDeletexx
http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds
Adorable cute look <3
ReplyDeletexx
glamdevils
Another amazing skirt, love this clean look x
ReplyDeleteORR's BLOG
that shoes are perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the story of how you used to cheat off of your friend, haha. You look stunning!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
www.michelleesque.com
Black and white is so classic, great outfit and love those sandals!
ReplyDeletexx, alisia e
http://alisialynn.blogspot.com
awww cheers to great lifetime friends :)
ReplyDeletexo
Maggie A
Love Mavin
You are absolutely stunning,
ReplyDeletexxx
http://lovethesister.blogspot.fr
It was an amazing article. Realy helpful. Allow me to introduce myself. Myself Bilal. I'm a Digital Marketing Consultant in Lahore Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDelete