Denim Jacket- American Apparel, Silk Bouls- Anna and Frank, Shorts- Missoni, Heels- Easy Spirt. Bag- Marc Jacobs
I have to say Im am so happy to have found these Missoni shorts at the local thrift store. As soon as I saw the print I knew I had to have them and taking a peep at the tag I thought I was dreaming!
people always laugh when they ask what kind of shoes I'm wearing and when I say "oh Easy Spirits" they just laugh and say oh God, you would! It's true I would! Why?? Well because I love comfort, Yes we need to have our feet looking cute and pretty but do we really want blister too? I think NOT!...although There are some shoes that I wouldn't mind my feet dying in.
I hope you guys have a good night. I'm about to go see some band with Shuan he's excited about it...






I love your shorts! We have no thrift stores around here, and I don't have the patience to sift through the piles at salvation army.
ReplyDeleteoh i love the print/colour of these shorts! also the lighting in these photos is pretty gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeletenice find! I found $23 Marc by Marc Jacobs & got happy, but Missoni sounds better; cute blog!
ReplyDeleteMaria, *Charmed She's Sure*
http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com
These shorts look amazing on you LUCKY GIRL! what a treasure!
ReplyDeletebtw I laughed out loud about the easy spirits, because i have definitely thrifted some of their shoes and they are DAMN COMFY. I secretly love comfort brands too. Being able to walk all day is always in style.
I love that print! I once found a Missoni mini dress for $7 at a Savers! It was a magical feeling! I like how you styled it too, definitely a great find.
ReplyDelete-rina
www.thelatesttoughs.blogspot.com
I have to admit that im completely in love with your style and all that you are..and i hardly say that to people so its a BIG deal lol. I would love to work with you on a photoshoot and a few other ideas seeing as we are pretty much in the same city!! =]
ReplyDeletecome through and visit my fashion based PHOTOGRAPHY blog :)
Lindsey Mak
great missoni find... i live in it! very cute!
ReplyDeletexx have a great weekend
Your shorts are wicked cool !
ReplyDeletethis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteamazing photos... and your shorts are off the hook!
ReplyDeletexo
So lovely, I would totally wear those shorts!
ReplyDeletegreat great great! ! !
ReplyDeleteWow, lucky u! Great shorts
ReplyDeletewow! great find :D
ReplyDeletesweet blog!
loving your posts.
stop by some time xx
I really like this outfit, the shorts are awesome and I love the socks! I know what you mean about the shoes, I have some with orthopedic insoles I thrifted and they are just so comfy!
ReplyDeletelove how you combined the pattern shorts with the classic blouse!
ReplyDeletebeautiful shorts <3
ReplyDeleteI want a pair of printed shorts,I remember Old Navy came out with cute ones last spring.
check out my blog
theoctoberissue.blogspot.com
you are seriously so gorgeous. the last two photos are exceptionally good.
ReplyDeleteSooo lovely, I love the little socks and those shorts are just gorgeous! mazzeltov!
ReplyDeleteThat short is amazing I totally love it! Look really good on you!!^^
ReplyDeletelovelyy outfit!
ReplyDeletelove those pants. x
Gorgeous, you look so lovely in those shorts. I love how you paired it with the white blouse - such a chic look! And those socks are so awesome, they go really well with the shorts. I'm glad you take care of your feet :) I totally agree that comfort is important. And you make Easy Spirits look so trendy, so you don't have to worry about the brand! Love, love.
ReplyDeletewow!
ReplyDeletestunning!!
http://stylebreeze.blogspot.com
amazing.
ReplyDeletethank your SO MUCH for comments, you look SO great, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG, so, say hello to your new followers :)
ReplyDeletexox
you're one cool cat. for reals.
ReplyDeletewww.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com
amazing look. total embodiment of spring.
ReplyDeleteThis is really nice outfit and I like these shorts. I'm your new fan!
ReplyDeleteAlthough it isn't something I would put on myself, it is nice to look at you. So powerful, colorfull, looks completely with your smile.... Nice blog, you seem to be such an optimistic girl!
ReplyDeletepozdrawiam i buziaki,
agacior89
I love those shorts! they look amazing on you :)
ReplyDeleteand YES, comfort is important.
Hey darling...
ReplyDeletethank you for writing me!!!!
Love your style... really cool.
be in touch
xoxo
those shorts are a springtime dream!
ReplyDeletexo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com
These photos are SO good, you look amazing in this outfit!
ReplyDeletex
Wow, I loveeeee it
ReplyDeletemust.
ReplyDeleteget my hands on those shorts, :)
liela
xx
ninevoltmtl.blogspot.com
Cool pants!
ReplyDelete