Transitioning in Cherry

Apr 23, 2017

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Dress: Random shop in Paris (similar), Bag: Elizabeth & James, glasses: Ray Ban

Spring time is such a weird time for me honestly, winter is over then you have this weird in between period. The transitioning. It's just odd, I can't even explain it, but I feel it ya know. Maybe it's the whole Mars in retrograde thing that is going on right now that I do NOT understand.  Regardless I try and take this season to focus on what I want to accomplish. My top priority is always going back home to Paris, it's where I feel most myself, I'm the happiest when I'm back in France wearing dresses like the one above.



7 comments:

  1. I doubt I will ever be sick of cherry print everything, it's so perfect for the season.

    x
    Gem
    www.milkwhitemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look.
    your wearing dresses like the one above.your are looking very beautiful in this lovely dress.
    Thank to sharing this nice postkurtis-wholesaler.




    ReplyDelete
  3. Winston Ocean Prada replica Tourbillon Jumping Hour watch with diamonds – it is available (at least in the 18k white gold version). Yes, 58 baguette-cut diamonds (over 6 carats) line the bezel and lugs of the ref. OCEMTJ45WW002 version of Replica Watches this timepiece. The 18k white gold model without diamonds is ref. OCEMTJ45WW001, but right now, I am talking about the 18k rose Replica handbags gold version which is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow....so much stylish jewelery in http://www.tattagold.com/........i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant looking western outfit. I loved your eye gear as well.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved