The long weekend with Lo & Sons

Sep 2, 2016

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Striped blouse: Burning Torch, shorts: Calvin Klein,  Bag: Lo & Sons Sunnies: Ray Ban, Jean Jacket: Abercrombie, black shorts: Nobody Denim, sandals: Sorel


I hit the road last week with my Lo & Sons Pearl crossbody for a long weekend in East Hampton. It's been awhile since my friends and I all got together to really enjoy the summer and each other. I'm a water baby so my need to be around the water is very real. I went boating in Sag Harbor and actually attempted Flyboarding, SO fun!! Followed by paddle boarding in South Hampton. Bringing only the necessities. 

My style has graduated from rocker to a more classic style so this crossbody goes with every single thing in my closet. If you've been following me on Instagram then you already know how much I love this lil bag.



8 comments:

  1. Perfect beach looks
    you can also check http://www.thehugme.com for the perfection to next level

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect beach looks
    you can also check http://www.thehugme.com for the perfection to next level

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter where you move to around the world, you have the backing of Century Packways Moving as your trusted relocation partner. Packers and Movers in Pune
    Movers And Packers Pune
    Movers And Packers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top and bag <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did You buy this bag? It's really cool.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved