Denin layers in Paris

Sep 13, 2016

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Jacket: Nobody Denim, top: Nobody Denim, jeans, Nobody Denim, bag: Lo and Sons, sneakers: New Balance, sunglasses: Persol, Earring/rings: Marion Claracq

Finally getting around to showing you some of the outfits I wore while I was in back in France. I love packing for Paris the most. It's the easiest, I never have to overthink anything, it's the one trend that will never go out of style. This Australian brand Nobody Denim has been on my radar since the first hints of summer. I quite literally piled on the label the other day, in an all denim look.


10 comments:

  1. You rocked this look.

    xx
    http://nxkta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit. Always on the go.

    Jane
    Visit my site click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look!

    www.evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this all denim look!
    xx
    Claudia
    www.trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool outfit!

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sob nitip backlink yah ^_^ salam kenal

    DISTRIBUTOR RESMI HWI | Frutablend | Glucella | CMP | WMP | Dtozym | Bisnis HWI

    Rumah Cantik HWI

    Info Kesehatan & Kecantikan

    Cantik

    Langsing

    Gemuk

    Bisnis

    Sehat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an edgy look ... Cool and creatively beautiful! :)
    My Fashion Blog:AMWFashion

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved