Destination Palm Springs: Everybody's Bikini Body

Mar 25, 2016

IMG_9673

IMG_9676
IMG_9710
IMG_9751
IMG_9656
IMG_9655
IMG_9700
IMG_9845
IMG_9877
IMG_9878



Every time I'm invited down to Palm Springs my heart skips a beat, and this trip was no different. Last weekend I had the pleasure of spending a weekend at the Parker hotel with Target previewing the new swim collection. Early Saturday morning we met up for breakfast before hiking the Canyons, which was a bit hard for this east coast gal. Was such a fun workout though and sorta had me missing being more outdoors. Sometimes I can be such a city girl.


IMG_9895
IMG_9901
IMG_9915
IMG_9920
IMG_9929
IMG_9968



I spent most of the weekend in swimsuits and coverups. It's not yet summer weather in New York so I don't take any moment for granted! You might also be noticing a trend going on here, I'm really into the whole Stars & Stripes, Americana trend. It's so playful and easy to style and looks great holding a hot dog, very 4th of July. Target's approach to swimwear this season is more than body positive. The campaign revolves around how everyone is a bikini body, there is a fit for literally every body! We all have issues picking out a swimsuit and everyone's body is different. As I've gotten older I've gained more of a bust. It just happened out of the blue, so I went for a more sporty top when lounging by the pool and a black mesh top for an edgy vibe. 

There are so many different styles to choose from so take a look and find a suit that really fits you (click here)







11 comments:

  1. These swimsuits look awesome on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quand j'essaie d'être naturelle -les cheveux au vent et tout le tralala- sur les photos, c'est jamais aussi génial aha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The olive one piece with the olive shorts!!! Absolutely pops on your skin. The hair is growing on me, gives you a bad-ass edge.
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    ______________________
    PERSONAL STYLE BLOG
    http://evdaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These swimsuits are all so cute!

    -Michelle
    http://takeaim.nu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings from www.photoeditingcompany.com ,

    Nice images you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the best blogs that is very useful for keeping me share the ideas
    of the future as well this is really what I was looking for, and I am
    very happy to come here. Thank you very much
    earn to die
    earn to die 2
    earn to die 3
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    earn to die 4
    courage to go ahead and give youu a shout out from
    earn to die 6
    Austin Texas! Just wanted to tell
    earn to die 5
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
    happy wheels
    strike force heroes
    slitherio
    you keep up the fantastic work!my weblog
    age of war
    earn to die 5
    good game empire
    tank trouble
    tank trouble 2
    strike force heroes

    ReplyDelete
  8. She definitely rock anything she wears.
    Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Create short url موقع اختصار الروابط
    paste your long url below to shorten. Enter one or more long urls below. Short Url Domain: Agree with our terms. create url
    Create short url موقع اختصار الروابط http://www.3nwan.net/vb
    http://www.sheikhmaghreb.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved