Turning right on Allan

Nov 14, 2015

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Sweater: Rony Kobo, Pants: Nikki Chasen, Purse: Lauren Ralph Lauren, Purse Assesory: B Brain Atwood, sunnies: Rayban


Photography: Michelle Mosqueda

This is such a fun post for me for two reasons, first off it's the first shoot that's been taken living in my new place (and if you've been following along this is a big deal for me) and the second reason being a shop within Lord & Taylor I just discovered called Brand Assembly which focuses on emerging designers from around the world! I absolutely adore new underrated designers. Both my sweater and trousers are from Brand Assembly.
I paired this outfit with some retro-inspired B by Brian Atwood heels available exclusively at Lord & Taylor. They just came out and I was lucky enough to snatch a pair. And since I've been doing nothing but watching re-runs of the Kardashians, I bought a little pom-pom purse accessory from his collection as well - obviously so I could be more like Kylie...or is it Khloe ?
Since the holiday season is now in full effect, I find myself shopping more. Have your eye on something you like at Lord & Taylor? Check out their #FavoriteThings campaign for a chance to win them! This outfit definitely has a few of my favorite pieces from Lord & Taylor, what are yours?

INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR


14 comments:

  1. Love this look! Those shoes are cute x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photography, scenery, and design! Adore the print~
    xoxo

    http://theindiegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sweater and shoes <3

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com | join worldwide giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need these shoes, love the look!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look, love the pants!
    http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/11/09/hm-x-balmain-structured-blazer/
    http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/11/09/hm-x-balmain-structured-blazer/
    With love,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pants!

    Take a look at the new fashion marketplace called Stylewhile at www.stylewhile.com. At Stylewhile you can style outfits from different designers and buy the items you like. The items will be shipped directly from the designer for free.

    Take a look :)

    xx, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, and yes, to the shoes. That height of heel is so alluring and demure all at once. The detail on the heel takes me to a new level of mod.
    Very come hither.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of people want to grab this attire which show the winter fashion this look full of traditional and stunning.
    women jewellery designers

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved