

Top: LNA, Shorts: American Eagle, ring: Jennifer Zeuner
Shaving cream : EOS, lotion: EOS
Prepping for summer is exciting, but not always an easy task, especially for this tom boy over here (yeah I'm talking about me).I can't help it; I'm single and honestly New York's been so cold the mere idea of sitting on my fire escape in shorts seemed like a dream, until only a couple days ago.






Top: Brandy Melville, jeans: ASOS, shoes: Sandro, sunnies: Vintage, lip balm: EOS
I don't know about you, but I get super picky with new products, especially when they're going on my skin. I've just recently been introduced to EOS Shaving cream, although I have a friend who swears she let me use some of hers a couple months ago, haha. I would have remembered though, because it's hands down the best shaving cream I've ever used in my life. I don't throw around this word a lot...but I'm obsessed.I leave for St. Thomas tomorrow and it's a day before and I just started packing. I'm that last min type of packer, the girl that throws stuff in her suitcase two hours before her flight because she overslept! People do change, or as my mother would like to put it "grow up”, so I'm making sure I don't forget the important stuff and pack all of my must have items, which obviously includes the EOS shaving cream… I'm going to be in a bikini, so you know the drill.
Follow me on Snapchat..I swear I don't talk about my day and how much cooler I am than you..mainly cause I'm not.
Snapchat: trop_rouge
INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK









Last minute packing makes life more exciting...& stressful. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete
DeleteiZap iPhone Stun Gun
Enjoy Madness Discount $20 OFF
Buy Now for Only $49.95 (Free shipping)!
https://www.buyizap.com/
Last minute packing makes life more exciting...& stressful. :]
ReplyDelete// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲
Very cute darling! Summer must haves are essential when in a rush!
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://theindiegirl.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete
DeleteiZap iPhone Stun Gun
Enjoy Madness Discount $20 OFF
Buy Now for Only $49.95 (Free shipping)!
https://www.buyizap.com/
I'm diggin' your shirt in the first set of pics!
ReplyDeleteDee | www.daundra.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteCes photos sont très jolies et nous donne un petit avant gout d'été :)
ReplyDeleteBarbara
www.cinnamonbazaar.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI have to try this cream. Can't wait to see some shots from St. Thomas!
ReplyDeleteThe MUST HAVE BAG of this Spring/Summer on
lb-lc fashion blog
Bloglovin'
Instagram
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete
DeleteiZap iPhone Stun Gun
Enjoy Madness Discount $20 OFF
Buy Now for Only $49.95 (Free shipping)!
https://www.buyizap.com/
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteL.A
http://www.itsaboutla.fr/
you look amazing Christina..been seeing a lot of the EOS products everywhere, I must try it sometime! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete
DeleteiZap iPhone Stun Gun
Enjoy Madness Discount $20 OFF
Buy Now for Only $49.95 (Free shipping)!
https://www.buyizap.com/
I LOVE your snapchat. One of the "realer" ones I've come across. Also, I'm really missing my fire escape now! We moved to a new apartment where we have an enclosed balcony but it's not the same as sitting on my fire escape with a beer watching people pass by.
ReplyDeletecoffeeslag
coffeeslag: lust, everything i need in my closet right now, thanks
you are gorgeous! have fun on your vacay!
ReplyDeletexx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delete
DeleteiZap iPhone Stun Gun
Enjoy Madness Discount $20 OFF
Buy Now for Only $49.95 (Free shipping)!
https://www.buyizap.com/
I love your cool laid back style, also you're one of my favorite bloggers to follow on Snapchat!
ReplyDelete- Liz
www.LizLizo.com
It's never too early to get ready for summer, right? I always stock up on lotion and sunscreen. P.S. I totally love your outfit. Super cute.
ReplyDeleteThe Office Stylist
www.theofficestylist.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletevaikiškos virtuvėles
ReplyDeleteDžipų Nuoma
ReplyDeleteVandens Gręžiniai | geoterminiai gręžiniai
ReplyDeleteหนังออนไลน์ ดูหนังใหม่ไม่ต้องเสียเงิน ดูพี่นาค Pee Nak (2019) ชัด Full HD ต้องหนังใหม่ฟรีที่
ReplyDeletehttps://www.doonung1234.com/
I really loved your post so much that I cant resist writing comment...Please check mine as well
ReplyDeleteEscorts in Jaipur
Escorts in Jaipur
Escorts in Jaipur
Escorts in Delhi
Escorts in Guwahati
Escorts in Guwahati
Escorts in Guwahati
Escorts in Guwahati
Escorts in Lucknow