{AG Hair} The refresh

Mar 23, 2015

IMG_4283

IMG_4285
IMG_4276
IMG_4293
IMG_4289
IMG_4298
IMG_4326
IMG_4362
Top: Jeans: A Gold E, Dry Shampoo: AG Hair

photography: Serena Goh

I've always been the type of person to hesitate when it comes to using dry shampoo. I always thought it was the product girls with straight hair used. Wrong. Actually very wrong! Us curly hair'd girls can use this too. It's now one of the first things I pack when traveling or if I need to refresh my hair real quick.

 I recently discovered this new dry shampoo from a great brand called AG Hair and not only does it give you that refreshed feeling we all need after that day-old blowout ( you know what I'm talking about), but you can also pick a color that matches to your own hair color for a perfect blend.
 Brought it with me to Paris because I can't stand doing my hair when I'm traveling and packed the tiny travel-sized one in my bag everyday. 

We all apply products differently but if you see the photos above I take the top part of my bangs and make a tiny bun then spray the side parts, a little in the top middle and then shake. Sometimes I just need that extra shine & touch up, and this stuff really, really works!

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK

14 comments:

  1. I wish I had your beautiful curls!!! I've been hearing so much about that AG dry shampoo lately! I need to try it!!

    xo,
    Mindy | Blonde Nouveau

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products sound really good! I'd love to try them!

    lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good product. Be sure to try it out. Wish I had your curls! X

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dry shampoo can be such a time saver.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dry shampoo is a miracle worker, tested and proven x
    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so in love with your hair, its so pretty :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos,

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know I ever lived without dry shampoo! Love the print on that shirt!

    Sarah

    Flip Flops and Furs

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make the daily hair struggle look easy!

    tiffanyvictoria.blogspot.com
    www.tvictoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn your hair is incredible!!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your curls are amazing!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great idea! is the top by "A Gold E" as well? it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never heard about dry shampoo, but came to know about it from your blog. Hey dear I have very thin hairs so can I use dry shampoo in my hairs? I use dermmatch too which covers my thin part. Please suggest!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved