Bioré routines

Nov 19, 2014

IMG_2796

IMG_2798
IMG_2799
IMG_2802
BEFORE
PA280102
AFTER
IMG_2513
Dress: Alexa stark, ring: Vintage


If you know anything about me, then you know that I'm a big advocate of healthy radiant skin. We all have our routines and I certainly have mine. Ever since I saw my roommate Justin use Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, I was super curious as to how they would work on me. I spend about 10 mins in the morning washing my face, putting on serums, applying balm and day creams. I swear my friends think I'm crazy because I never care how late I might be because I have to take the time to take care of my skin. It's the most important part of my day and it's the first thing people see. This was one the first times I had used the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips and I love how it fits perfectly into my schedule. Needless to say I loved the after effect. I tend to get a bit of gross black heads and it helped diminish those right away!! Super easy to use and quick!

INSTAGRAMTUMBLR

23 comments:

  1. What's the blue bottle you're using? You have great skin!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christian Lénart Eau de Roses, Cleansing Lotion

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of these and have been using them for such a long time. I do this about once a month as I use a clay mask once a week. But this really gets the stubborn ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Biore pores strip...it feels so good knowing all that gunk is being stripped away!

    ww.recalcitrantgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!
    It seems that they really do a good job, thanks for sharing!
    Feel free to visit my blog <3
    www.fashion-and-thecity.com
    Hara, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your skin is flawless

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great!!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want to try this, always thought this stuff would never work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely try this your skin is amazing
    Megan
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com/win-ipad-air2/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you will really like the song "Marking" by Tropic of Pisces

    p.s. Couldn't find a segue to relate my comment to your post. Better luck next time, eh?

    xx,
    http://www.thatsaboysname.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never tried these strips but I'm a huge skincare advocate too. I always used Olay products but just started dabbling in Clarins -- needless to say I'm obsessed!

    http://www.fortunetellerfashion.com/
    xxFTF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!
    http://www.jewelleryhomewareonline.com.au/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish i could try it! Such a shame it cant be bought here in Brazil :(
    But nice tip, thank you for that!

    xx,
    Helô, from Vestido do dia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christian Lénart Eau de Roses, Cleansing Lotion

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved