The same but different

Oct 27, 2014

IMG_2628
IMG_2626
IMG_2631
IMG_2628
IMG_2640
IMG_2647
Cardigan: Stories, Sweater: Primary New York, leggings: American Eagle, hat: Worth & Worth, socks: Woolrich, sandals: Teva, Socks: Woolrich bag: American Apparel.

I feel like my outfits roll in to each other. Same template different day sorta thing. I love the feeling of constancy and the fact that my entire wardrobe is different shades of the same. I've been cleaning out my room, decluttering and getting rid of a lot things. My teva's are not one of them, If you follow me on Instagram then you've probably seen my infamous morning coffee runs in them . Wore these the other day in SoHo. I felt like being comfortable, plus I've always been known to pretty much do my own thing when getting dressed. 
Teva teamed up with the classic American brand Woolrich on an exciting collaboration. Teva's iconis Original Universal, paired with matching Woolrich socks...that I've also conveniently matched with my sweater cause yolo.
Available at teva.com, woolrich.com, and select Urban Outfitters locations. I actually have my eye on an all black pair cause I feel like I don't have enough black in my wardrobe, just kidding, but you get it. 

20 comments:

  1. Best. Thing. Ever.

    Seriously though, who manages to make socks X sandals cool? You just did, but...how? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.

    http://theragdolls.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layering! Love the hat to add an urban chic vibe to the look!
    http://trendenciesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effortlessly cool

    http://www.eyelikefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit, but i'm not a huge fan of socks and sandals!

    L.A

    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layering. Those sandals looks comfy x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that hat!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It could only mean that you perfectly defined your style! Totally love this look, simply amazing!

    www.thefashioncuisine.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The hat is super cuuute <3

    Eea
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. BRILLIANT ! I think that the socks and sandals combination is genius. I say yes ! Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’re rocking those Tevas!! Found your blog on Teen Vogue, congrats!! xoxo
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. new trendy flare jeans for women now GLOBAL get it at
    www.robecart.com/flare-jeans-for-women

    ReplyDelete
  13. Un jour je suis allée à l'Université avec ces sandales et exactement ce type de chaussettes. Je trouve ça brillant, génial! je me trouvais GÉNIALE! Mais pas mes amis apparemment... lol
    Mais je trouve que cette combinaison est semblable à ce qu'on pourrait appeler du grand génie non?
    J'adore ton style, j'espère avoir la chance de te rencontrer un jour ^___^

    http://labasketfrancaise.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved