MIA Festival diary

Sep 1, 2014

IMG_1280

IMG_1296
IMG_1302
IMG_1321
IMG_1324
IMG_1308
IMG_1325
IMG_1289
top: American Eagle, shorts: American Eagle, bag: lancaster, watch: Follie Follie

Finished off the summer at MIA Festival this labor day weekend with American Eagle in Philly.  I can't think of a better way of closing out summer other than being surrounded by my friends dancing to music. 
I tend to pack comfortable and light when heading to festivals. It's never good to "over do it". I'm the girl that wears the same things over and over again in different shades of it self. Decided to start my intro into fall in army green and cut offs. Really loving this crop top and making a mental not of owning it in every color.

Hope everyone had an amazing summer full of good vibz.

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK

20 comments:

  1. Great shoots, it's an amazing summer end!
    XOX, Gap.
    www.gaptoothedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love the shorts & bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab moments! Your look is really nice!



    Mix 'n' match from 50s on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love going to festivals so this definitely looks like a lot of fun. Great festival outfit by the way!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really loving the cut (especially the side slits) and color of that top. Definitely would not expect it to be from American Eagle; a place I haven't shopped at since I was a teenager.

    Dee | www.daundra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks like you had a great time! Really cool outfit xo Great pictures!

    http://anovamelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, looks like you had a great time!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog! It's great! I love your style and you're beautiful :)
    ChiaraLosh Blog
    Facebook Page
    Vote me here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that little green tee is so cute!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos, looks like so much fun was had x


    O.R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute pics! Love your laidback look!

    http://www.fortunetellerfashion.com/
    xxFTF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post! And I want your hair! So cute.

    Brantley
    www.loveandvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like tons of fun! Love your simple/chic outfit!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how this look is laid-back yet so chic. It would look great with a statement sandal, like my Cleopatra sandals from Chinese Laundry!
    http://www.chineselaundry.com/elise/cleopatra-3926

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your one teaspoon shorts! This is such a great look on you! Love it! I think it would look so cute with these! http://www.chineselaundry.com/elise/take-me-home-4380

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved