The winter complaint

Apr 1, 2014

IMG_5035
IMG_5039
IMG_5032
IMG_5039
Jeans: A Gold E, Jacket: Asos, sandals: Birkenstocks, Bag: Rebecca Minkoff, watch: Follie Follie, rings: Melinda Maria / Karen London,

I know…before you even start I'm going to stop you right there! Yes sandals and socks is a gross icky combo…but come on it's seriously so comfortable and I bought these Birk's (I'd like to think I can call them Birks cause we are tight like that) ..like I was saying I bought these Birk's off Asos and with the thought in mine of wearing them…with socks. Because sometimes my toes aren't always up to par and but I want to wear sandals. Also in my werido mind I think it's cute. (my mother stands very opposed to this sort of trend…as do all i'm sure)

Been wearing in these new A Gold E jeans of mine. I love how they fall at my ankles and since I love the sorta crop/too short look  and most of my jeans are trending in this. These jeans also happen to be ungodly comfortable, I may or may not have fallen asleep in them on the couch in front of a rerun of the Walking Dead or something.






19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! X

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket but can't stand Birkenstocks... sorry!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful coat!

    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you styled those sandals with socks and the coat is beautiful!
    http://trendenciesblog.wordpress.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11447055

    ReplyDelete
  5. just because vogue said birks and sandals were in, does NOT make it fashionable, or cool. i love your style but i literally hate the socks and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely starting to warm up to the birkenstock trend and this outfit is one of the reasons why. It definitely looks like an extremely comfortable outfit! And I love the colors and tones of these photographs, they just add a softness that makes this outfit look even more comfy!

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your look is great! Absolutely in love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute look!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet pictures and a great look!Not sure about the shoes, but I love the coat! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look amazing :)

    xx
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. socks with these sandals are amazingly cute. The entire outfit s adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I personally think you're rocking the socks and sandals look my lovely :) And how fabulous is that cute, such a pretty colour.


    Elizabeth x | http://www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you wore them because mary kate and ashley did... come on..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool look, love that bag!

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the color of that coat is gorgeous! love it!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved