{Revlon} Renaissance

Dec 20, 2013


dress: Free People,  lace top: Isabel Marant x H&M, coat: Pimkie, necklace: Jennifer Zeuner, shoes: Tommy Hilfiger 


Photography: Russ Neipp

There is something so romantic about living in New York City. I find myself strolling Central Park when winter rolls around. It feels like going back in time and that’s exactly where these photos were shot. I can seriously draw inspiration from just about anything, ranging from the cobble stones to the changing of the leaves. The colors are so beautiful, almost chilling which is what really inspired me with the REVLON Photoready Renaissance palette.  I fell in love with the shadow combination, it inspired me to just lay on the grass and relax, brought me back to when I was young. The Silver shadow + Sparkle reminds me of cobble stoned walkways and the huge rocks that cover the park, followed by the plum shadow in the falling leaves. Two colors that compliment each other so perfectly that lets you design limitless beautiful multi-dimensional eye looks.
See more on The Cut





20 comments:

  1. Breathtakingly gorgeous, per usual! (5th photo is my absolute favorite!)
    Hope you have a lovely day! xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! In love!

    xo

    http://lalaspointofview.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace - gorgeous!

    http://tipandtink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such beautiful photographs!

    Like, two months ago my friends and I went to Central Park after school and walked around and took pictures with my disposables! It was so much fun! Central Park is such a beautiful and magical place, but I'd still trade Biarritz for NYC any day! Haha!

    Also, you travel to Paris quite a bit right? I've been to Paris a few times with my family but I'd love to hear the best places to go from someone who most probably knows far more about the city than I do. We're going again this Spring and I was wondering if you could recommend some stores/restaurants/etc.?

    xx

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWOWOW! Stunning photos!!! You look great as always!!! And Central Park... Wish I was there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Makes me miss NYC ..I loved getting lost in Central Park seemed like I was in a totally different worldso far away from the city! Can't wait to go back again :)

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing outfit! Love the lace!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superbes photos, tu es magnifique :)
    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with this post!

    http://grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow these picture are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous post. Your photos are simply beautiful. I love the one of you in the black lace top! Also, major envy over your cat eye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous lady!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These photos are beautiful. I absolutely love that black dress :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby YESHUA (JESUS) was born today!!! Happy Holidays and that our dear Father GOD continue to give you all many blessings, HIS kindness, favor and coverage stay over us, that the grace, truth and justice of our beloved KING YESHUA (JESUS) always accompany you all and that the joy, peace, faith, hope, purity and health that comes from the Holy Spirit fill your lifes with happiness! Merry Christmas and Happy 2014! kisses from Latvia!!! (Rossi)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful photos and you look amazing <3

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved