{ Playlist} the lonely diaries

Nov 15, 2013

IMG_8475csfinal

IMG_8472csfinal
IMG_8404csfinal
IMG_8413csfinal
IMG_8509csfinal
IMG_8573csfinal
IMG_8585csfinal
IMG_8589csfinal
1st outfit) Other Stories, bag: Rovi Moss. 2nd) coat: Reformation. 3rd) top: Zara, jeans: Joes Jeans, jacket: Meg, shoes: Cat, jewels: Karen London / Melinda Maria

Photography: Russ Neipp

There is nothing that I love more then walking around the city, I do love to explore, but  I don't even need to. I'm a creature of habit drawn to things I already know, places I've already been, foods I've already tasted, that's where I find my comfort. Don't let that have you believe I'm not down for an adventure though.

The Lonely playlist: 

Ruth - Mots
Das kabinette - The cabinet
Nine Circles - Twinkling Stars
Modele Mecanique - Dark of the moon
Tropic of Cancer - More Alone
The Soft Moon - Zeros
Martin Dupont - Just Because

(My brother got me into Martin Dupont....genius)

*also...side note: I never just put songs together they play out a story for me, they way they are placed mean something in that order* (also so far this is my favorite playlist)


Enjoy...

INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR




27 comments:

  1. in love with this photo diary and playlist. perfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the idea is great and very creative <3

      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

      www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

      Delete
  2. great pics! They look so spontaneous!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely style !

    www.dannyareyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so beautiful!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are incredible and that playlist is perfection.

    xo, Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super look, j'adore le gros pull!
    http://www.itsaboutla.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing! I always get excited when Russ Neipp photographs you! Also, this kind of reminds me of the Woody Allen movie Manhattan because the film takes place in Manhattan (duhhh) and the film is in black and white just like this post! Alright, I'm done rambling! I love this post!

    xx

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great picturesss! Love the b/w..amazing really <3

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos! you are stunning

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. AMAZING shoot!!!
    you're so gorgeous dear!!

    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it/2013/11/enfant-terrible.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I discover you listen to really cool music (Tropic of cancer, The Soft moon...) It's so nice =D !!! You know Blouse ? or Trisomie 21 ? Sad Lovers and Giants ? Motorama ? Indian Jewelry ? Psychic ills ? Girl Names ? Bauhaus ? My bloody Valentine ? Connan Mockasin ?
    Well, I stop there, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi :) I think this post is your the best post ever! You look soo pure and preaty! V and VI photos are amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just for Laugh Lols, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Toutes les photos sont INCROYABLES!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need good music suggestion.... of all types, please?!?
    Gamrini Music

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved